Thread: which are your favorite movements in the hitman saga?

which are your favorite movements in the hitman saga?

Hi, I guess many of you like hitman saga as I like, so I want you to share your favorite movement of hitman saga my favorite movement is in hitman assassin second mission where you are assassinating the Russian leader with the order and info about him coming slowly and you slowly become aware of information and target fed to you. When the opera comes to execute scene in curtain down level in bloody money, the most favorite movement is when you take out your rifle, load it and then aim it and wait for right time and after that you fire and then walk out and feel like boss.

Re: which are your favorite movements in the hitman saga?

I agree that the hitman second mission of hitman assassin is also a great movement but my favorite movement is of hitman traditions of trade followed by the part y in bloody money as I love party level in silent assassin and I love going in guns blazing.

I love all the levels of Petersburg in silent assassin, it was the great movement according to me in deadly cargo level where you can disguise yourself as a swat team member and join in the raid without blowing cover.

Love this game a lot I still play on my XBOX 360, so all the movements in this game are my favorite movement but the most favorite is when you come to st Petersburg for second time and then you find the target and you are about to hit the trigger, but something suddenly stops you and you don’t know what it is but something isn’t right then suddenly you realize that you are not a hunter.

There are too many favorite memories in this series but the most favorite is was codename 47 plutonium runs loose, it took lot of time to complete it and took nearly 8 days to find out where the bomb was. And the second favorite movement was the animation part where you kill fuchz in the swimming pool. And the last favorite movement of codename 47 is the setup where I had to figure out the use of duck. I have the entire sound track of the code name 47, himan 3 and the blood money and I listen it regularly I love the songs very much..

My favorite part is himan 3 slaughter house where I find out the butcher in the truck and where I didn’t close the doors and lock him up, even after finishing entire game I didn’t realize that I can that I can lock him in truck by closing the lock.

Here are my favorite movements are:
    • I love the movement when there is crowd and meat king’s party.
    • St Petersburg, sniping the first general from hitman
    • New life from blood money
    • From hitman 3, sniping the first Hong Kong target

The most favorite part of mine is from Traditions of The Trade hands down. Where I kill the Fuchs, where I took the room next to Fuchs in the hotel and I come to balcony then I jump from my balcony to his balcony then I will get in and then kill the guard in the bedroom then I will pick the do not disturb sign from the table, then I will walk to door and open the door then again I will strangle with the guard standing outside I will drag him and dump him beside of his buddy and then close the door and then put do not disturb sign, then I will walk inside then I will draw the luger, then I will walk into the bathroom and then kill fuchs with luger.

It takes a lot time to me to think and tell the favorite movement of hitman saga because I love the whole series still out of that my favorite is new life from blood money because you have to do many different things to kill target like killer clown, bomb, food poison, grill etc. and I dislike all the china mission because of the settings.

After completing "Plutonium Runs Loose" I was very much happy because the hidden valley was the most difficult mission of the whole hitman series, so it was my favorite part.

My favorite part is from blood money that is curtains down mission where the best part is that you don’t kill the target you replace original gun with the actor’s duplicate gun and the actor hit the target but the target runs from the balcony but get killed by the explosive that you place earlier.nad also this is my favorite game because it give all kind of freedom to complete the levels.