Thread: Is there any Day Light mission in Hitman: Absolution

smile Is there any Day Light mission in Hitman: Absolution

I wonder there might be any missions in the Hitman: Absolution which are in the day light? Is this possible? All the trailers which i saw on the YouTube and the images of these game seems to be during the night time. Does anybody know about the day light missions in this game? Any suggestion guys? Thank You in advance for the answers.

Re: Is there any Day Light mission in Hitman: Absolution

All the missions are of the night and there is no mission with the day light. The reason for this is that all the missions are come from the similar level. The Agent 47 has been started with the game with the night level. There is no chance for the day light missions in the Hitman: Absolution. There is a possibility of a dawn or sunset but that too will not look so good. Most probably the night level will be only awesome to play this game.

How can you say that there is no possibility of the day light mission.I have seen the trailer video of this game and it has been showed only the first level of this game. We never know how many more levels are there in this game. The whole game with the dark would be boring to play. There should also be a day light mission so that it makes the game interesting to play.

ThumbsUp Re: Is there any Day Light mission in Hitman: Absolution

Original Post by LotusN:

How can you say that there is no possibility of the day light mission. I have seen the trailer video of this game and it has been showed only the first level of this game. We never know how many more levels are there in this game. The whole game with the dark would be boring to play. There should also be a day light mission so that it makes the game interesting to play.
    I hope your wordings come true. I am really waiting for the another trailer with the day light mission. IT would be fun to play in the day light also.

If you think logically then there shouldn’t be any day light mission in the Hitman: Absolution. But in order to compete with the other games the developers of this game might have something into the consideration about the missions of this game. It should have the day light mission too. How far we can play only in the dark.
    I am even expecting some rainy environment. If there would be a rain in the game then it will be very interesting to play. But so far I have seen the videos there isn’t any rain in the game. But I am hoping so. But the game must not include the missions of the Warehouse as it did in the previous series. This are the most hectic and I don’t like those missions.Thank You

Yes there is the rain in the first mission which I saw in the trailer. You can follow this link to see the Hitman: Absolution Gameplay which shows the rain and night mission. Just follow this link

But the main problem is that all gameplay trailers that I saw are in the night. This is very disappointing because I want to enjoy this game even in the day light. I hope the upcoming trailers will soon include the day missions too. I think that if you want a game to be a good game then you should create the game that would be played as a night level as well as the day level game. Single night level will not gain to much importance from the users.

cool Re: Is there any Day Light mission in Hitman: Absolution

I think the game developers have thought something about the levels and that is the reason why they must have created all the night level missions. This suits to the theme of the game as it involves the assassinations. Have you ever noticed that the game includes much more fight and blood in respect to the other games? Also you have to hunt the people to be disguise and take their clothes. Also it is shown that the some of the crowd is hunting for the sport. The game also includes the dead girl that appears in the meat-king party, the ghosts and ruthless murders. Even the Agent 47 has to kill a person by tying him to the electric device and give him a shock. How could this be shown in a day light? It will look to odd with respect to the gameplay. That is the main reason why the levels are mostly in the night. Hope this helps.