Thread: What are the features that you request for king Arthur 2?

What are the features that you request for king Arthur 2?

Hi, guys can you tell me what all features you want for king Arthur 2, according to me the spells strength should be lowered so able to kill entire elite unit with one spell, and instead of counters I want to see spells support our armies and don’t over power archers also there must be an option to save the heroes at the end of the game so actually we will feel that we have made some advancement. Now guys you also share some features that you want for king Arthur 2.

Re: What are the features that you request for king Arthur 2?

There should be a possibility that before the game start you can adjust the street of magic, the building that we create should affect the heroes and recruit after the building has been made. At the beginning the archers should be very strong but it should be weak after you get curse of shadow spell.

Yap, you are right even I agree with you because I had tested it but only by making building and recruiting the knight after it was complete and still the skill change was not appearing on the newly recruiting knight. Where it was showing properly in old king Arthur but no showing in king Arthur 2. And also I want to allow them to user to mod unit stats for single players.

In King Arthur they should make spawn battle that have fight with boss or have a story line, second thing is that they should give variation of battle map with different start location.

Here the difficult levels are not balanced properly in King Arthur, even very easy levels are sometimes tough because war and spawned armies. Also the maps are too small you can’t take any advantage on it. And the main feature that is ability to turn off capture points on battle maps. And hope all this problem has been solved in king Arthur 2.

Your most of all the point of king Arthur 1 has been changed in king Arthur 2, as you said ability to turn off capture points on battle here in king Arthur 2 the location in map will grant you global bonuses, where the bonus are really very powerful you can use this highly powerful bonus anywhere on the whole battle map and you don’t need to stay close to bonus as it global you can move freely anywhere on the battle and fight enemies.

There should be a sequel that the female knight should married, and if she married to eligible bachelor it will boost their stats. They can also marry to their fellow male knight.