Thread: what will be the Hitman's Weapons used in hitman absolution

what will be the Hitman's Weapons used in hitman absolution

I want to purchase Hitman Absolution game.I want a game that will be shoot at first sight and I think Hitman Absolution is the best of the lot.. I want information which are the best weapons used to enhance my game to the best level. Can anyone give me relevant information about this so I can give my best shot in the game??? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: what will be the Hitman's Weapons used in hitman absolution

There are many basic weapons such as Pistols, Sub Machine Guns, Light Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, etc. you will get these weapons when you are at level 1. Both the Machine guns are great. You can use them when you have to shoot many enemies at one time. The sniper rifles will give you the advantage of zooming in and shooting the enemy.

Are there any grenades or bombs used in this game?? I like to use grenedes and blast my enemies through it. I did it a lot in counterstrike. Give me a feedback.

Yes dude there are various kinds of grenades used in this game:

• Frag Grenades: The fragmentation grenade is used to disperse shrapnel upon exploding.
    • Flash Bangs: it is used to stun the enemy by the flash.
    • Smoke grenades: these grenades are used for signaling or target the zone or place.
    • Jamming Grenades: it is a double cylinder grenade containing high explosives and metal fragments.
    • Tear Gas: it contains a gas that can cause tears, pain, and even blindness to the enemies.

There are several Melee Weapons used in this game it is a type of cold weapons. Basically they are edged weapons or blunt weapons. Examples:
    • Stun Guns: they are used for disabling a person by giving electric shock.
    • Chainsaws: it is a type of mechanical saw which is portable. It can cut trees so think what will happen to the enemies!!!
    • Sledgehammers: it consists of large, flat head metal attached to a wooden lever.
    • Swords: it is a bladed weapon which can cut or thrust the enemies.
    • Police Shields: this is a huge device used for protection.

You will get the rocket launcher in the intermediate level. You can launch the rocket in any projectile. In this level gameplay you have the target the car and helicopter by rocket launcher while you are escaping.This mission will be very tough for you.

I will definitely play with these all weapons when I will gradually play all the levels and missions. I have played the level 1 mission and I got light machine guns, swords to commence my fight. I have liked this mission and the gameplay too as I can use these great weapons in my first level only.

You can also upgrade or customize your weapons in the last level of this game. That is very cool!!!! You can also pick from what you find randomly like nail files, screw drivers, kitchen knifes as your weapons which is also an added advantage.

Re: what will be the Hitman's Weapons used in hitman absolution

Thanks a lot friends for giving me such a great information about the weapons which are used in Hitman absolution game. I am highly admired. Really appreciated guys. Thanks again.