Thread: What you think about Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

What you think about Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

Hello friends, i have played it and i feel that the EA should not rob the idea for the pointless Stuff Packs. I think they should make it according to people wanted to have in the game which seasons they wanted. We have to pay for $25 for Hidden springs and $50 for pets. Which is not good. So what you people think about it, please share your comments with me. Thank you.

Re: What you think about Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff Pack

I wanted to tell that Sims 3: Master Suite is just the Stuff pack, and what you are talking it is been available in the Expansion Pack. SO which is not possible and there is difference between both the packs.

I also agree that it is the Stuff pack not the Expansion Pack, so it is not possible to have it. Where in the Stuff pack it is just a piece of the game which you will like to play. If you are saying about the purchase of the Hidden Springs then you do not have to do it and for also the other thing which is been brought by the EA for this particular game.

I agree with the OP, it might be costing all of us some more to get it on the system. Even i am knowing that it is a piece of game, but it is pointless to have it and should be add to gameplay. I think that it will be cost for 20$ for the adding some of the additional space on the PC and Mac. So it might be some of extra things in it and make more worth, EA should have work, they are mostly copy the concept from the others.

If it would cost $20 for the additional space then on one will go for it, it will better that do not purchase the game at all and play some of the other.

I wanted to tell that the Suite pack is not been added to the gameplay, you will not see with the other one. I have seen that there have add some of the piece of furniture / hair / clothes. It is for sure that you are going for the game then you need to have the more space to enjoy it. I have not heard any of the complaint about the space. If you are not happy with it then do not purchase you can go for the other one.

I was say the same thing but something else but i think it will be the reason which will be the best and also better for me and great to have it in the game.