Thread: Next stuff pack after Master Suite and Showtime for The Sims 3

smile Next stuff pack after Master Suite and Showtime for The Sims 3

I have opened this thread to know what all you think about the upcoming Stuff Pack in the Sims 3 . So my question to all of you is that what do you think everyone? Which would be the Next stuff pack after Master Suite and Showtime? I have seen that many people are thinking that which would be the next stuff pack after the master suite and Showtime, so let’s discuss this here itself what all you think? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you in advance for the answers.

Re: Next stuff pack after Master Suite and Showtime for The Sims 3

I have only enjoyed with the Master Suite stuff pack of the Sims 3. This stuff pack has only satisfied me from all the stuff packs that I have bought. I don’t care whichever stuff comes next, because I am happy with the Master Suite stuff pack version of the glamour.

You are right, the Master suite has the glamour version but I have heard somewhere that this stuff provides the clothing for daily dress and formal wear. But the bad luck is that I have never played this game, so not much experienced about this stuff pack.
    I would be looking for this stuff pack as I haven’t experienced yet and I have a PC at home having the Sims 2 game. but I would be more happy if they come up with the Holiday stuff pack. Most probably a stuff pack consisting of the Beach theme would be a good idea because it would be a good experience to have a swim in the beach, do some exercise and have a sun-bath. If this is possible then they have to also add the swimming costumes, different hairstyling, glares and many more.

smile Re: Next stuff pack after Master Suite and Showtime for The Sims 3

I would like to go for a stuff pack which contains the Sports activities. A holidays stuff pack would also be a great idea if they do so. Traveling to various places will give our Sim an opportunity to be free from the work and this will be a great fun. I hope they soon come up with this pack.

I think, a kitchen and a bath along with the some sports stuff would be a fantastic idea. I have not experienced yet these in the Sims that is the reason why I am making this choice. It would really be a great fun to cook indoor and have a dinner with the whole family. I would love to see this stuff.

Honestly Speaking, the stuff pack of the Activity would be a great idea. You would let the Sim to have the latest equipment of the gym exercise and some extra additional skill materials. This would be a better practice because cooking, gardening and playing games apart from these all the focus should also be given on the health.
    Secondly, I am also thinking of some Science version. It would be very interesting to play if they create this stuff pack because as we know how much fun comes during the experiments of the Science laboratory. This will create an different scenario of playing the game.

ThumbsUp Re: Next stuff pack after Master Suite and Showtime for The Sims 3

Original Post by Irene-I:

I think, a kitchen and a bath along with the some sports stuff would be a fantastic idea.
    I would prefer to go by this stuff too. On the other side I am thinking of the holiday stuff would also be a great idea to enjoy the game in a different way. Thank You.

ThumbsUp Re: Next stuff pack after Master Suite and Showtime for The Sims 3

Original Post by Jung:

I would like to go for a stuff pack which contains the Sports activities. A holidays stuff pack would also be a great idea if they do so. Travelling to various places will give our Sim an opportunity to be free from the work and this will be a great fun. I hope they soon come up with this pack. .
    I would surely like to go with this stuff. I am also hoping for the Science version and the holidays stuff pack but I don’t think so that the EA will soon launch these both SP. We have to at least wait till the last episodes of the Sims 3 game which will fall in the 2014 I suppose. So main thing is to save as much as you can till the last two SP’s that we have to see yet. Thank You.

Appreciated by all suggestions, but I am thinking somewhat different. I am thinking of the Sims to give the college life. This would be very interesting for the Sims as we know how much fun comes to enjoy the college. Why I am saying this because I too miss the old SP’s of dating but the new Sp are not created on the continuation of the old SP. They are made new directly. Thank You.