Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Gourmet Cooking Stuff Pack in Sims 3: Master Suite

Video Games

Old 09-01-2012

Gourmet Cooking Stuff Pack in Sims 3: Master Suite

Hello friends, does anyone knows about the Gourmet Cooking Stuff Pack, what are thing which can be done in this. So if you people know anything please share with me and it will be helpful to me and also to the others. So please share. Thank you.

Old 09-01-2012

Re: Gourmet Cooking Stuff Pack in Sims 3: Master Suite

I do not much about but i think that it should have items which is allow the user to create commercial grade kitchen in the Sim. Even you can build restaurant venues, like cooking school/academy where sims can hone their skill for cooking and to learn new recipes. If Sim are been graduate from school, so the Sims are having the ability to open the own restaurant. Pack also contain few pre-fabricated restaurant lots, even build items to create own restaurant. After you have to hire staff for restaurant and make it work.
Old 09-01-2012

Suggestion which is been made is really great and if such thing are been inserted then it will be really good to play and handle the game, so i would believe it will be like that.
Old 10-01-2012

Well my friend you can check the videos of it and get it worked for you and also you might be able to work. If you go to the YouTube then you will be able to get it and also you will be able to get some idea from it

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,