Thread: Pre-Order of Mass Effect 3 DLC pack

Pre-Order of Mass Effect 3 DLC pack

Hello friends, i have heard that the pre-order of the DLC pack is been available, i do not think that it might be available so soon, where as the game is to be release after 2-3 months, so how come there might be pre-order. Did anyone have heard about the new or not, if it true can you explain, so i will surely do it. Thank you.

Re: Pre-Order of Mass Effect 3 DLC pack

Yes there is a news about the pre-order, but it is not made available, it was by the gamespot that if you do the pre-order from there then you will be able to get some of the extra things, like the weapon and other stuff.

I love the games which are been made by the Bioware, but i really do not like that they are selling the DLC pack with the extra weapon. Even there is a video which is telling that which are the thing you will get with the pre-order. The method which they have used for the game is not at all good. If they are selling with such stuff then the people will be paying for the incomplete experience and if they have added for the purpose of the pre-order then it more cheapened experience and it more equally to piracy. I was not hoping this form the Bioware to done and they are selling with the gamespot.

I wanted to know if the stuff which are been added are the bonus of the pre-order, so what is the difference between any other pre-order game which are giving the bonus with it.

The major difference is that they are doing pre-order of it everywhere, there are only doing on the gamespot which means it is exclusive for the gamespot not for any other, if it has been everywhere then it might be good and better. I also do not like the pre-order bonus which are been made for the impact of the game. They can add bonuses something like the cosmetic item or a free physical gift or even the upgrade to the collectors edition but the thing which it is been done.

I have heard that the gamespot is been available onto some specific regions, so the user who might be trying for this pre-order will be not able to get it and also will not get the bonus. This is something pre-planned for the user, which is making bad impression for the game.

This is not the first time that the Bioware and EA are doing this, i have seen them doing all the bonuses stuff earlier also. This is know as the junk stuff. This is actually done when the Bioware have tied up with the EA. But this not the new thing which is seems to happen, if you see that very gaming company is doing the same stuff and it is kind of the promotion of the game. So you can't blame it and most of the user might love it and get it.

Yes this not happening for the first, if you look at all the major retail game which are been releasing with the DLC directly. If you have gone to the steam and look the pre-order list with the DLC then you will be getting some kind of the bonus with it. It is not that the EA and Bioware is doing for the first, this what the competition to sell the game at the larger scale. Every major software company is doing the same trick to make money. So there is no such issues with it.

I love to get the game with the DLC and which were having such kind of the bonus and i used to love it, now also if i got the chance then also i do the same thing. But it has become the tradition with the company. If there is any release without any bonus then it is not to say complete game. The last one which i have purchases was the Mass Effect 2 with the DLC, i have taken that fir the extended story, which i love to play with universe they created. If there is anything which is related to the gear of the character which i am using it then i would surely gone for it.

Earlier i was also use to go for the DLC pack and when i cam to hear that it is used to get all stuff then i have stop getting, so when i go to place the order and see the DLC with it then i do not do it just take u-turn from there, as i do not wanted to waste my money on that.