Thread: Devil May Cry Reboot on PC

Devil May Cry Reboot on PC

Hello friends, I was playing the game and it was rebooting continuously, i was having the PC version. So i was having the doubt about it, so i have gone to developer site and asked that is the problem only with the PC version not with Xbox 360 and PS3 and even i have asked are the games made equally for all the platforms or not. So they have told me that the game is been made mostly for the 360 and PS3 and also tested, so when they made for the PC it not been tested so much like the console. For the platform they always love all the platforms the same. So i wanted to ask you people that you have to say about it and what is the suggestion about this. Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Devil May Cry Reboot on PC

According to them i think that they just made the game for the console then modify it for the PC, so already do the testing of the game first then they do the modification. So the console game are been made for the PC.

I also agree with the point, whenever the developer are making the game then they used to make it for the console first then after that they made for the PC. I have seen this with the Capcom, there are been doing the same thing, they have made for the console then used to made for the PC. So then was the thing which every gaming company was doing it.

I think it is better to go for the console game then go for the PC, the console are been test and released where as the PC are not be done the testing at all. So from the next time i will go for Xbox 360 version.