Thread: Does anyone love NFL Blitz game

Does anyone love NFL Blitz game

Hello friends, i love this game a lot and i was very much happy that it was been made back for the Nintendo 64. Before that there was no news about it and also no sort of the information that the developer are working on it or not. I was thinking that there are true fans for this one, so that might be the reason i was not able to get any sort of the information. So i wanted to know that is there any true lover for this game or not and also is someone else waiting for the game. So people please share with some of your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Does anyone love NFL Blitz game

I was earlier playing the game, but slowly i was losing the interest from it. But recently i have also heard that is been released again, i was not knowing that for which platform it is been released. But i have seen that there were not able to make the game as proper and best like they used to make it earlier. Due to which the may of the people have not played the game and even me, but when i have played the Blitz: The League 1 & 2 then i was used to enjoyed a lot. So if the game is been made like a dump then it is no use to make it.

When there was the remake of the Tecmo Bowl then i was not impress with it and also do not like it at all. The remake of it was of the original Super Tecmo Bowl. So for that reason i was not at having hope for the NFL blitz, i was thinking that it might be made the same. I love to play the sports games and i mostly played those which are most of the arcade style then the simulation. Even i was not going for the baseball game, the last one was the MLB Power Pros i have taken the PS2 version. It was the last one which i have played then after that, but then also i have gone for the NBA Jam, which was the little fine game. If the remake of the Blitz is been made little better then i will be going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    When there was the remake of the Tecmo Bowl then i was not impress with it and also do not like it at all. The remake of it was of the original Super Tecmo Bowl. So for that reason i was not at having hope for the NFL blitz, i was thinking that it might be made the same. I love to play the sports games and i mostly played those which are most of the arcade style then the simulation. Even i was not going for the baseball game, the last one was the MLB Power Pros i have taken the PS2 version. It was the last one which i have played then after that, but then also i have gone for the NBA Jam, which was the little fine game. If the remake of the Blitz is been made little better then i will be going for it.
    I believe that the remake of the NBA jam was the perfect remake and i have not found any of the problem with it. I think you should have gone for that and it was the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Yes the remake of the NBA jam was been awesome, even there was been the demo for it which you can try it and also you will be able to get the information about it. I have checked about it then founded there were ton of inforamtion and reviews about it. So if you have gone thoruigh it then you might be able to know and was not been disappointed. Whereas there is no review of the Blitz and i have not seen the review of it till now. So i am feeling that the confident level is low for it.

If you asked me then i would say that i really loved the game and will like to have the game for me. I was playing all the sport games and now it has been years that i have not played any of them, so i really wanted to have it. Even in the past time i have not purchased any of the sports game. So i think that the NFL Blitz will be the best and also perfect for me. We should not see that what were the mistakes which were done in the game and should enjoy the present released game.

It is nice that someone or the other is going for it and i would tell the others to do the same thing, it is nice to hear that. I would suggest that the people should go for the gameplay of the video or the review of it then go for the movie, so then there will be no problem in purchasing.

There is a review of it which is very good one. But one thing which i do not like it which they have not add the lack of customization if it was there then it will be great.