Thread: What do you think about UFO: Enemy Unknown (X-Com: Enemy Unknown)

What do you think about UFO: Enemy Unknown (X-Com: Enemy Unknown)

Hello friends, i have heard about the X COM: Enemy Unknown is been announced, you will be able to get the article. So i wanted to know that does anyone has gone through those article then please tell me that what are the changes did you people have founded in the game and also what is the main thing you like to have it. So please tell me about your thoughts. Thank you.

re: What do you think about UFO: Enemy Unknown (X-Com: Enemy Unknown)

Yes the game is been announced, it is been made as a real real strategy game. I have not played the any of the earlier version of this one, it is been the best one for the PC and strategy games of all time, this what i believe, i know it might be not. I would like to have the updated of this one then it will be more fun and i would like to see it with the FPS, then it will be better to play. I have heard that the developer team is working on it, but want it higher quality.

I am eagerly waiting for it. I was not believing at all that what we actually need is made by the turn-based-strategy developers, but they have made for the users. I will like to see some of the videos of it, which might be having the full screenshot of the game, then it will give proper idea to get it or not.

Yes, the developer have done a great work, it is one of the best shooter game with the proper strategy sequel. I was just surfing then i was reading a article which was been quoted with the developer note, that the developer do not wanted this game to be the true to the element like it was with the X-COM earlier game. They also told that this totally a new story which is different and the gameplay experience will be very much high and it is been in consideration of the die-hard fans and also for the newcomers. So overall the game is a blast to have it.

This is the classic version of all the X-COM, it is having the global strategic map, turn based combat and also the destructible environments. Which is not there in any of the earlier version. If you play it and become the leader of the global alien defense network then you have to be the liase with global leaders, you have to keep on check the civilian population and also you have to keep on upgrading the XCOM’s defensive capabilities. I really liked all this stuff and it make more strong to play.

Even i have not played any of the earlier version of the XCOM, so i will play all that first then will go for it. IF i directly go to this one then i would not be understand by me, with the things which are been added in it make more excited to play. I am thinking that i have got all of them when they have released and also missed in 2011 where there was the chance to play. I have heard that the firaxis are the best developers, so it will be glad to play the game which is been made by them. It is also great to know that they are releasing for the freshers so that the new audience can get it. I was thinking that if the EA have done anything the same with the Syndicate then it will also the best.

I am not happy with the any of PC version, but this is the game which make you jump with joy. But i am wanted to know one thing from the developer is that, can they bring the Blaster Launcher/bombs back in it or not. If it is done then full exciting game to play.

Re: What do you think about UFO: Enemy Unknown (X-Com: Enemy Unknown)

I think it should work and also it might be better and also if they say developer team to work and make it proper for the user to play it and get it play properly.