Thread: First Impression about Dungeon Keeper Online

First Impression about Dungeon Keeper Online

Hello friends, i just wanted to get the information about online game, i wanted to know that you people might have played and how did you like game and what are the difficulties while playing it. So please tell me and i wanted to start playing it. Thank you.

Re: First Impression about Dungeon Keeper Online

I have played the game and did not found so much interesting about it. The first impression about it is very bad and i will not suggest to play it. The worst thing i have experienced in the game is that when i have to pull face when we see the Horned Reaper then we have to kiss a women for at least 5 time then it will turn into a frog. Which should be happen with one not with 5. When the gameplay of it is been shown then it was having the WoW layout and in game it is been played in some other. So it total different which is been shown.

I am also very much disappointed with game and really not like to play it. I was expecting something else from it but got something else. I have thinking some of the point which should be tried and it might be helped to work better, so when play the open world but we play in MMO which is been world the minions come from then there should be summoned from portal on other part of DKs, so i think it might work. There can be Instances and also some of the raids, it should be at that time when the character enters portal. We should be able to play all races but character (Heros) are might be the NPC factions which are been made on the story line. If all this been done then it will better to play.

The points which above user have told can be implemented and make it better to play. The video of game is fully in the Chinese which is not been understand by anyone. When i have watched the video then i have understand some of the thing, such that when you start it in open outside world like hoard faction which was starting in the world in WoW. The graphics are mostly basic, even you click on button and play as Dungeon Keeper, i really know how it is possible and how we can do it. It might be of crafting items. The heart of Dungeon eats people to be alive. There is feature which is been same in MMO which is the Combat. The one thing which i like is that you can will be able to get the gear level up and to loot MMO in present world.

It feel like the game is fully same as MMO which is what others are, there is nothing different found in it in comparison with the other game. The Story line which is there is not been understand at all and i have heard that it is not to do anything with game playing, the only thing which is been keep it is gameset. I would try it but other always go for the Dungeon Keeper, but i do not think that is worth to get it. The game is fully like MMO it is not like MMO.

If game is been made in F2P then it would be little interesting and also it will be nice to get it. I love the looks of the dungeon keeper which is the reason i am going for that.

I was watching one of trailer of it on youtube, then i was able to get the dungeon mode, which was not been seen in any of video till yet. It is when you are purchasing a car then you are been asked to take test drive of the new car. So it actually does not happen as developers says that it is not happening and it is just said in the during test drive, other time it is not possible.

I have also looked at the video of it, i was very much disappointed while looking at the video and i was not in mood to go for it. The graphics is not at all better in comparison with the other game which are been running. I would suggest people to go for cartoon movies then going for this one, which will be the best.

It is really bad, if graphics are been made little better then it would be little playable. I have seen that WoW are been having some of the graphics realm, if they have done it then it would be stylized look to get. But developers have done in the worst thing. I would expect the second part of this would be much better and also it might be improved and with better graphics. If they release a pre-alpha then it will be better for them to get suggestion and also to do the changes, if they do not do then it will be another disappoint game. So the overall should be changed for fans.

I liked the housing which is to implement the player and i found it very interesting. I think that if they keep it like to get the soul of DK series, whereas there are mechanics which are fun in it. So looking all this i will give a try to the game, and i would like to have attacking the other players, it should be for fun. It is should be funny game, there should be no rewards to be there.

It is really great but i think that there should be more things which can be added in the game and it will be able to work more and also better for the user to play.