Thread: For Fallout: New Vegas which DLC should i buy

For Fallout: New Vegas which DLC should i buy

Hello friends, i have seen that the Fallout: New Vegas is been available on the sale and it is available with the DLC. So i am bit confuse to go with which one and the main point is that i am not able to purchase all of the DLC pack. So i want the suggestion that for which pack should i go which will be the best, i wanted to purchase in the sale. So please tell me. thank you.

Re: For Fallout: New Vegas which DLC should i buy

I would suggest that you go for the Old World Blues, it is one of the best and also will be good to start for you. The premise in it is very much interesting and fun, so might like to play it for longer time. If you select the Honest Heart then the game will end faster then it has been started, it is very short and quickly finished and it si the same with the Dull Story. So do not go for both of them. There is one more option which you can go for is the Dead Money, which is the another good game, but the one thing is which is not good is Loudspeaker, which try to pull some of the extra tension in the whole game, but the characters which you will like it and it is more substantial in the compare with Honest Hearts.

Even you can try the Lonesome Road which is also one of the good pack, but it is not good as the Old World Blues, is the reason of the bringing the couriers story full circle. Other than these DLC are not good enough.

I have played all the packs and i liked the Old World Blues, other than that i liked the Honest Hearts. But i really did not like the remaining, so i have the following references which might let you get the idea to play which one first.

• Old World Blues
    • Dead Money
    • Lonesome Road
    • Honest Hearts

Below is the preference which i am have tried, so you can look at:

• Old World Blues
    • Honest Hearts
    • Dead Money
    • Lonesome Road

When you will play all the pack then all very much different from each other and also you will get different things. If you purchase the Old World Blues then it is full of the Exploration and discovery in the map, then in the Honest Hearts it is full story mode, where in the Dead Money it is full of Social interaction and consequences and in the Lonesome Road is about the end of the story finishing and it somewhat like the FO3's Broken Steel

All the pack are the best and you have limited budget then you go for the Old World Blues even you can go for the Lonesome Road. If possible then get the other remaining pack later.

I would recommend you to purchase the Lonesome Road and i really do not know about the other, as i have not played the others. If you wanted to know about them then you check the review of those and check which will be the best.