Thread: How do you unlock Items in Gotham City Imposters

How do you unlock Items in Gotham City Imposters

I just wanted to know how to unlock Items in Gotham City Imposters. So far i have managed to unlock a sniper and a suppressor for it, so now I just need to know how can I unlock other Items as well. I have checked many tips and tricks and everywhere it is mentioned that once we clear the game fully then we get the unlock items but what is the use of playing it again after completing the missions.

Re: How do you unlock Items in Gotham City Imposters

You can try to unlock items with Microsoft Points through out the game progression. You will also get more unlocks the more you level up. Keep an eye on Bat's tips on the bottom of the screen in menus and lobbies. It tells you what you want to unlock at your next level. You earn keys to unlock certain things. For example, at level 8 you might earn a new weapon key and a new mod key. You can use that key to unlock any locked weapon and the mod key to unlock any mod for any weapon.

You can actually only buy aesthetic items (clothing, etc.) with real money. You can't buy weapons, upgrades, support items, gadgets, or anything that might give you power. So, you can either choose to spend a little bit of money to customize your character to look exactly how you want them to, or you can wait and keep playing the game as you normally would, and unlock everything that way! Really, the choice is yours.

Thanks for the replies. I have only played to level 8 last night so that's probably why I haven't seen any more unlocks. Overall it is a pretty good game, and I'll probably end up buying it since I'm not really into the more generic shooters out at the moment and I my laptop can't run TF2.

Well, after each match, you get about +30 coins depending on how you did it, you can purchase in game coin with real money, to buy the clothes yourself as well. I already have a Scout Bat/joker outfit already, by just playing matches.