Thread: How would you make your own ultimate game?

How would you make your own ultimate game?

Hello friends, I am not here with any doubts or question unlike other people over here do. I have got a very interesting idea, why not we all share each others idea of making their own ultimate game. I mean, it’s an obvious thing that almost all the gamers somewhere somehow think about making their own “The best game” that would be the world’s number one game. So friends expecting a lot from you lets see how many of you have that power of imagination. I am waiting for en number of replies.

Re: How would you make your own ultimate game?

I don’t think that I would make or even plan to make an ultimate game ever, but any ways I always had a wish to play true MMO Pokemon game. I hope someone should come with an idea of make this game. Other than this I would say Shenmue 3 and Grandia 3 which fell into obscurity before it was released.
    I have a long list of game which is not yet made but I always wanted to play them. Making a game with my imagination and thinking power from the scratch is not my cup of tea. Better I would leave that work on the developing and creative experts.

I like the game selection. If asked me even I would go on to make MMO Pokemon game and take to the higher level. Even I always had a idea of developing my own ultimate game and MMO Pokemon was my first selection.

I would make a hero type of pokemon and try to make it huge like god game. There would be certain level and stages to be crossed to unlock certain areas or location and by unlocking those location and plots you can make your own empire say POKEE-EMPIRE. There would be other enemy empire who would try to destroy your empire and you need to save it from them by making your own pokemon’s fight with them. Overall the game would have the concept similar to the “Age of Empire” but here you would find different types of warriors also you need to win each battle to unlock the next location. Anything missing? Please help me with some more interesting ideas to complete the game. Hope you all liked the initiative.

Everything is fine dude but I guess you never thought of how you will make your army. Simple and interesting, there will be two species of Pokémon Male and Female. Now During each battle the number of enemies you killed will be the number of increment in your army. And after you win the battle and conquer the location you will be getting certain bonus female Pokémon which will be further used as workers to increase the health power of your army and your empire. And remember to make your female Pokémon alive you need to make them always busy in work. The more they work the more their health will increase. How was it?

Well I am pretty not interested in this stuff. Initially I use to have this kind of craze when I started playing games. But later on games are like my part of life. Every day I just sit and play them and wait for the later version to release.

But if you ask me about the negative and positive points of certain specified game then I think I would be the first one to stand on the queue. Maybe the negative points of some games make me to think about the betterment of that game but if you ask me about my own ideas of making an independent game then I would say a big no.

Well I would plan to make my ultimate game on GTA, GTA 5. I don’t have any huge ideas in details but I would love to make this game with different location choices around the world. Whenever I use to play this game I always thought of what if the game had my local area in it. I would have taken that guy wherever I need or else I would have tried to take him to my home. I know it’s not possible but it always came to my imagination. But at least I can set different location of famous places around the world and would have given the gamer a choice of selecting any one location before he or she start to play the game.

GTA is one of my favorite games since my school days. I remember the first time I played the game, it crossed all the limitations and expectation that anyone would have. The best part was there are no restrictions and that guy does whatever he wants in fact you can say that the guy does whatever you want. Anyone who played this game would definitely only think of making it in their own way and style.

My ultimate game would be a car race game. I would make a game where there would be locations over the sky and under the water. This game would have more for fun and enjoyment rather than competition. I mean the gamer will just get in the location and enjoy the driving. Its more for the people who always have a fantasy of driving cars on some usual locations.

My friend I seriously admire your idea. It’s the best way of experiencing something which is in everyone’s mind but they would never confess. I always wanted to travel on skies but not in an aero plane, driving a car on a flyover which is extended over the skies is quite exciting and innovative. I there should be someone who could make it true by developing such game. It’s a decent imaginative idea unlike that war kind of game. I appreciate your thought; I would go on with your ultimate game.