Thread: Does Beta version for the Gotham City Impostors game is for the PC and available in U.S

Does Beta version for the Gotham City Impostors game is for the PC and available in U.S

What I have seen searching for the Gotham City Imposters game that on many of the forums site I have seen that the beta version will be available for the PC version and not for any of the consoles and have also read that the beta version will be available for the U.S only and not for the other country.

re: Does Beta version for the Gotham City Impostors game is for the PC and available in U.S

As far I know about this I want to say that for some period of time the beta version is available for the PC and after this it is available for the Xbox and the PS3 console. So I think if you want to play the game dor the Console then it is available for playing.

re: Does Beta version for the Gotham City Impostors game is for the PC and available in U.S

Yeh.. whatever you have read is correct as this game is available only for the PC and the beta version is available for the U.S people. So if anybody thinking of buying the game for beta version then for them I would say there is no availability of game for outside U.S gamers.