Thread: Whether the Gotham City Impostors game will come with the more costumes and the weapons

Whether the Gotham City Impostors game will come with the more costumes and the weapons

As I have been seeing this game on the trailers and also on the youtube. So I would like to know that whether this game has got the more costumes and the weapons. As I have heard that ht game has got 1000 levels so is there more costumes available on levels and what are the weapons used.

re: Whether the Gotham City Impostors game will come with the more costumes and the weapons

As I have played the beta version of the Gotham City Imposters game. so playing the beta version I would tell you that there are 25 levels in the beta version but I fell that there are 1000+ levels in this game and so obviously there will more weapons and the gadgets available and apart from the weapons you will also provided with more costumes.

re: Whether the Gotham City Impostors game will come with the more costumes and the weapons

According to me here are some of the weapons which I know about the game is provided in the game.

• Submachine Guns
    • Rifles
    • Heavy Weapons

Apart from the weapons mentioned above there are snipers, launchers and the shotguns and this weapons will be unlocked as you advanced the levels in the game. So I guess you got the upper idea of the weapons which would be coming in the Gotham City Imposters game.

If you want to know more about the weapons then you can go to this link as provided down here.

What are the weapons and maps available in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC