Thread: Will beta version be available for the PC or its for the consoles in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

Will beta version be available for the PC or its for the consoles in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

As I have got the code for the Gotham City Impostors beta version but what I want to know is that but when applying it what I see is that there is only option available between the PS3 and the Xbox and not for the PC as I’m looking for the PC but there is only option available for the consoles. So can anybody tell me about the can I opt for the PC for the Gotham City Impostors beta version.

Re: Will beta version be available for the PC or its for the consoles in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

Even I have the code and want to buy the beta version for the Gotham City Impostors game but thing is that I want to go for the PC as I do not have any of the consoles. So can I buy the beta version for this game so that I can play it on the PC. Do anyone have tried for the PC, and if yes than do let me know.

Re: Will beta version be available for the PC or its for the consoles in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

As I have got the code for the Gotham City Impostors beta version but what I want to know is that but when applying it what I see is that there is only option available between the PS3 and the Xbox and not for the PC as I’m looking for the PC but there is only option available for the consoles. So can anybody tell me about the can I opt for the PC for the Gotham City Impostors beta version.
    As far as I know you cannot opt for the PC version as it not available and is available for the console like PS3 and the Xbox. So if you are looking for the game for the PC then for this I must tell you either you should have any of the console or have to wait for the PC version to get released.

I have recently bought the beta version for the Xbox but I was looking for the PC version but due to available for only two options I had to choose the Xbox since I was using it but disappointed as wanted to go for the PC. Since I like to play the FPS games on the PC rather than playing it on the xbox or PS3 consoles.

I don’t mind playing this game on the consoles as I have always preferred the consoles for playing the game. But if there would be only option available for the PC than I think it would be difficult to opt for.

PC is my chosen platform but it is not listed for the beta are you ignoring it until the open beta. I've tried my beta key I got with Batman, but it doesn't accept it. Is this due to the closed beta being finished with?