Thread: What is the content that you get in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

What is the content that you get in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

While the beta version of the Gotham City Imposters is out and for this I have the code for the arkam city game but want to know what are the contents available while playing the Gotham City Imposters game. So can anyone provide me the info for this game as I want to know about the contents for this game.

re: What is the content that you get in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

While seeing the voucher I must say that if you don’t get the beta version then for this game you have to buy this game to get the free content of the Batman Arkam City.

I have tied with the same and as if you are looking for the what contents will be available for this game then let me tell you that when you signup it will ask you for the code give the code you received then this will lead you to the AC account. After this it will let you to the beta version, but in case if you do not get the beta version than the content for this game will be available after the final game is released.

For this I’m not that sure but as going for this on the website what I feel is that if you want to get the content for this game than for this you have to login in to the WBID account and then will find the code for the extra content just insert the code you have received in there and doing this will avail the extra content for this game.

As far as I’m known to this what I think is that the code which you have received with the batman arkam city is not the Beta code and it will not work for the beta dlc. As this code will work on the contents of the GCI when the game will be released officially.

As earlier I was also looking for the same and after going on many of the sites for this I found out that the code will not work on the beta version and instead will work in the game after it gets released.

Re: What is the content that you get in the Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC

Yeh …the above guy is right if you want to get the content for the game than you should wait for the game to get it released as I have tried and does not work for the beta version. So have to wait until the game gets released.