Thread: Gotham City Imposters Beta DLC: ps3 vs xbox

Gotham City Imposters Beta DLC: ps3 vs xbox

As this game is about to release in the coming months, so for this on which consoles this games you would prefer to play with. According to me I would like to play this game on the ps3 as I have played mostly all the games on the PS3 and this consoles is truly reliable and the graphics is also just awesum. So for this I would like to know what are your preferences for consoles playing this game.

re: Gotham City Imposters Beta DLC: ps3 vs xbox

I don’t know much about the xbox but as played the games on the PS3, I must say that Gotham City Imposters is really great game and should be played on the PS3.

Yah… I totally agree with you as I too think the same. So anybody who are thinking of playing this game then for them I would say that one should definitely go for the PS3 as it provides much more better graphics then the xbox and it has also been proved in past by seeing graphics on many different games and when compared both the consoles for the games, it was seen that people preferred more on PS3 consoles than the xbox.

I don’t think whatever the above guy has mentioned is true, because what I think is that if you want to play the game with good graphics than you should have good TV, as I have read the same articles in many of the sites and so I think if you want to play the game with good graphic display then it is better you play the games on the good TV and doesn’t matter with which console you play the game.

So if you want to play this game and you concern is specially the graphics then I guess it does not matter on which console you play the game on.

I have seen my friend playing this game on his PS3 console and what I found is that while playing this game on the PS3 there is some lag and the graphics is also poor. So I guess xbox is much better than the PS3.

As compared with both the consoles xbox and ps3 the things which I feel is best for playing the games is :

PS3 has got :

• It has got the in-built Wi-Fi System
    • Supports blu-ray disc
    • With this consoles you can play the games online.

Xbox has got :

o Even this console has got the wifi system
    o It does not have blu-ray disc and works on the DVD disc

So when compared what I feel is that both the consoles are having the equal qualities, but if you have got good HD TV then playing this game on PS3 with the blu-ray has little difference in the graphics than the Xbox. So I guess both the consoles are good for playing the game.

After playing this game on the PS3, I would say that this game is best playing on the console but not all the games are best, playing on the PS3. But those who are looking for this game and want to know for which it is best to buy then I guess PS3 will better then the xbox.