Thread: Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC: Co-op or not?

smile Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC: Co-op or not?

I am a big fan of the Batman game and the last I played was the Batman: Arkham City. I have heard about the Batman Gotham City Imposters is releasing soon and my question is that does anyone knows that this game has co-op playing or not? I was waiting for the co-op playing since long for the Batman game, So it could be very helpful to me if any one suggest me about this topic?? Thank you in advance for the answers……

re: Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC: Co-op or not?

Me too a big fan of the Batman game. As far as my knowledge is concerned about this game I would tell you that the Batman Gotham City is a Co-op online game and allows to play the console with a split screen but I don’t have any idea that this has been developed yet. The game is soon releasing and lets see what the developers of the game have done……

smile re: Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC: Co-op or not?

Co-op gaming in the Batman Gotham City Imposters? Wow....f they have developed with this then we can be able to complete the Story Mode of the game with the help of other players too.

But, i have no idea that any confirmation about this game for playing the versus mode. Does anybody have any idea about this???
    Any suggestions guys…..

I have too searched a lot for this game. All I found is that, the Batman Gotham City Impostors game is not been developed as a single played game. The Batman game includes the Team to complete the Story mode. The developer might have thought that including the co-op in this game would make the game more interesting to play with multi-playing. This is a Team Game I suppose and Monolithic has to make this a multi-player game. So there is co-op for this game…

Anyone can confirm here that this game is the co-op game or not? I have played the co-op games like the Mag, Nuclear dawn on the Xbox 360 and it was too interesting while playing the game in multi-player mode…

I hope the Batman Gotham City Impostors also comes up with the co-op playing…
    Could anyone suggest about this??

The Batman Gotham City Impostors developers have thought that the user who is going to play this game is not going to see the action by himself only. There would be his team who would be co-operating him to play the story mode. That’s why the Co-op mode for this game is there.
    Don’t worry you have to wait till February for the co-op playing of this game.

smile re: Gotham City Impostors Beta DLC: Co-op or not?

I have seen that many games having the story game modes with the co-op mode and it should be. This is because it makes the game more interesting to play as a co-op game. Monolithic should have taken this in consideration as a co-op game and it should release this as a co-op to play.

If you highlight multiplayer stats under track record it says they only reflect competitive play. Then when you click triangle over it it talks about how the stats don't show your performance in "challenges". Check it out. I remember hearing about a single player mode, a while ago.