Thread: Special edition code of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception not working

Special edition code of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception not working

So that’s the problem that I am facing with this game so I want you all to answer it out for me that’s what I am saying here. The online code of this game does work for me while the special edition code of the game does not work for me at all. Don’t know what can be the problem over here, I want some help from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am asking here. So anyone else who is having the same type of problem then please do share their experiences with me I am waiting for the response from your side on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Special edition code of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception not working

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    So that’s the problem that I am facing with this game so I want you all to answer it out for me that’s what I am saying here. The online code of this game does work for me while the special edition code of the game does not work for me at all. Don’t know what can be the problem over here, I want some help from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am asking here. So anyone else who is having the same type of problem then please do share their experiences with me I am waiting for the response from your side on the same that’s what I want to say here.
    The multiplayer format of the game won’t be enabled yet that’s what I know here so what I can say here is that be patient for the same all I can say is that wait for sometime till the special edition code does gets activated. It will get activated that is for sure, so have patience and wait for the game to come up completely then you enter the special edition code.

I have had many games before the release and the online always worked for me that’s what I loved in the game so that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here, now I must say that the developers and also the sony people are very much late in the activation and they should not take much time on this that’s what I am saying here, so hope did you all understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all have got the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you.

Yes when the store updates you will be getting to play the game for sure that’s what I am saying here, so do wait for the same time and it will be getting implemented for sure, that’s what I want to say here.

I have a similar problem over here so what I am saying is that the network pass gets downloaded but ask for the codes. I know the game is not completely released but I would like to have it for sure since it will be better for me to get the codes quickly and get started with the game. The developers should have thought of this strategy in the game so that they could have make some changes accordingly tahts what I am saying here.

So I am duying to play the game unless and until I get the codes I am not able to play the game at all that’s the issue over here.

The special items are not available in the loadouts yet to choose out from so you can make a decision there itself that you need the special items anyhow. That is not the way you can deal with it at all.

Yes that is what all are saying here when the store is updated you will be getting to play the game for sure so that’s what I am saying here let the store be updated first and get hold of the codes that are required for the activation.

Like you even I am excited to have the special edition codes as well in the game well what I am saying is that I am very curious to know as if what the London Drake skin will be? The diary case in the game is also awesome for sure so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Did anyone here have a chat with the sony people as if when this store will be updated for this game if anyone o them will be having some information about the same then do reveal it out to me as well then that would be better for me that’s what I want to say here.

So if there is anyone who has got the updates of this game then pass on the information to me it will be useful for me as well as for others too. So please do the needful guys.

I have got a confirmation from the PS 3 people saying that the store will be updated tomorrow. So that’s the information I have got for you all. Hope you all did like that so wait till tomorrow guys.

Update to Drake's Deception 3 Not Working

Drake's 3 was working fine until today when I enabled my internet connection on my PS3 and it detected an update for the game (1.4 I think it is?).

It says it has to quit the game and make the update. But then it just hangggggggssssss.

No dice after rebooting, updating the PS3 system software to 4.00. Still, No Drake's 3.

What gives???? I want to play this now!!!