Thread: How to put Internal Battery in a Wired 360 Controller

How to put Internal Battery in a Wired 360 Controller

Hi friends recently I was trying to make my Wired 360 Controller to Dualshock 3. That, means to say that I am just trying to place the battery inside my wired controller 360, so that it works like Dualshock 3 and also for that I just try to make the use of the USB to power that controller. So I just want to know whether you guys have any ideas to do this. So if you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: How to put Internal Battery in a Wired 360 Controller

According to my suggestion you must try to make the use of the mini USB input, because it will fit perfectly in the Wired 360 controller, and also make use of the cord which has to come out of the controller. So may with the use of the mini USB as input and the cord as output will be the best ideas for making use of the Internal Battery in a Wired 360 Controller.

If you try to make the use of the wireless controller board with the wired shell then may it will work. So for that the wired controllers required 5v of current to works and because of that reason it will be easier for finding the batteries for a wireless board according to the need and supporting. So make the use of the battery not more than 3.6V and make the proper connection of the entire part with the good soldering.

As per my suggestion there are the no needs to sacrifice the rumble for the internal battery if they are no longer useful. So for that you just have to get the kind of batteries which will be needed. And make sure that you must be able to fit the batteries without removing the rumble.
    • So for that you have to make the use of the dealextreme battery.
    • This battery can be fixed there without removing the rumble.
    • And also there are the need to make the charge of the battery, so for that you can make the use of the phone charger.