Thread: 12v Fan Wires for connecting in Xbox 360 controller.

12v Fan Wires for connecting in Xbox 360 controller.

Hi friends recently I was trying to make the modification of the 12v Fan wire in my Xbox 360 Controller, so there I have seen the presence of the red and the black wire. So I am confused about this wire that which one have to be used for the ground purpose. And which is for the live purpose. So if you guys have any of the information about this 12v Fan wire that can be used there in the Xbox controller then please let me know. As I am new to this Xbox controller so I don’t have that much of the information about the connection of the wire that were used in this Controller so any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: 12v Fan Wires for connecting in Xbox 360 controller.

According to my information the black wire is for ground, and the red is for live. So make the use of this wire for the respective need

Re: 12v Fan Wires for connecting in Xbox 360 controller.

There are the tricks to make the use of the 12V Fan wire, so for that you just have to cut the + wire on the fans and after that you have to wire the 12v spot on the board. So this is one of the easier ways that don’t require the modification of the fans.
    So after doing the 12v fan mod for the lesser fan speed there is the need to make the cut of the ground wire for both fans and make the use of the power source to run both ground wires. So for both 7v ground and for the 9v ground you just have to make use of the Xenon Board and the Jasper Board.