Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how to create a clan banner in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2

Video Games

Old 05-01-2012

how to create a clan banner in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2

hi, I am starting a new clan in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2. I have heard that you can create your own player banner. This banner will be always showed next to your name. This sounds exciting. How do I create this banner and where is this option exactly?

Old 05-01-2012

Re: how to create a clan banner in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2

There are some simple steps to follow:
  1. .After starting the game go to the multiplayer mode.
  2. .Then select ?online? from your playstation 3 or select xbox LIVE from your xbox 360.
  3. .There you will see the option as ?call sign and Killstreaks?
  4. .There you will see a menu, select a option called Title.
  5. .It will show list of banners .You can select the one you want for your clan. Just select it and enable it.
Old 05-01-2012

Can I create my own clan banners to use in the game? If that is possible please tell me the procedure to create. How do I add them to game?
Old 05-01-2012

Yes it is possible to create your own call sign to use in the game. I found the software called callsign generator on a website called gamexe.net . You can create your own sign here. You will get different background with additional symbols to add. There you can also find several different themes for you.You can also use Photoshop, GIMP, Paint to create your own callsigns . i think illustrator is another tool that you can use, not sure but try this software also. I hope you would like it. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2012

I think GIMP will be better because photoshop is more costly. GIMP has all the same tools like photoshop .you can create same effects like photoshop.I have used this software for long time. Only thing is that in photoshop you can work with very less efforts.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,