Thread: While exiting World of Warcraft game freezes

While exiting World of Warcraft game freezes

In my computer I have installed World of Warcraft game and I am facing problem with this game. Whenever I start World of Warcraft game at that time it works fine but when I exit from the game at that time it freezes. I don’t know but this problem is very frustrating for me. What should I do solve this problem.

Re: While exiting World of Warcraft game freezes

I have read the problem which you are facing with the World of Warcraft game in your computer and I want to tell you that if you have installed any add-on of the game then you should disable that first and after that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Yes many times the addons which we install to enhance the game can causes this type of problem and that is why we need to disable that addons to get rid of this issue. You should disable the add on first and after that open World of Warcraft game and then check whether same problem occurs or not. I am telling this because similar problem was occurred in my system also then I have come to know problem was occurred because if the add on and then I have removed addon and then my problem get solved. I hope your problem will also get solved with the help of this.

If you want to know anything more then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem then you have to try to solve this problem by using repairing tool. You should run repair tool in your computer and after using that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. Try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

To use the repairing you have to follow these steps.

First open my computer and then you to go to the directory where you have installed World of Warcraft game and after opening the folder of the World of Warcraft game you have to look for the file called repair.exe and you have to double click on that and after doing double click on that. After running that tool you have to launch World of Warcraft game and then check whether your problem gets solved or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have not installed any addon for this game and after reading your solution I have run repair tool in my system and after running the repair tool when I try to play World of Warcraft game at that time also I get same problem. Is this problem with World of Warcraft game or something else is causing this issue?

If you are not able to solve this problem by trying above solution then you should try to fix this problem by uninstalling the World of Warcraft game from your computer and after uninstalling that you have to restart the PC and then you have to install game in your computer again and then check what the result is.