Thread: Xgd3 backup not working after updating Gears of Wars title

Xgd3 backup not working after updating Gears of Wars title

Well I am playing Gears of War 3 on the Xbox 360 of mine. It was working fine on my gaming console. Recently I have updated dash. I launch the game and I got no disc error. I don’t have any idea regarding solution of the above mentioned problem. Any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Xgd3 backup not working after updating Gears of Wars title

It is well know problem and if I am not wrong it has been already worked. Samsung drive are not having any issue with xgd3/ap2.5 and you will be able to play any kind of game on it. in case you are burning game with LiteOn iHAS124 by using LT Max burner firmware than I don’t think so there will not be any issue.

It’s a xenon with samsung ms25 and I have flashed with LT 2.1. the Saints row the 3rd was working fine but there was something wrong happen after the Gears of War 3 title update. So let me know if you can help me out to resolve the problem.

I wanted to tell you that DAE.bin is updated through the Xbox Live with the additional challenge table. It is also happening with current public dashboard version 2.0.13604.0 and there was no confirmation for dialog or without any well known reason the internet is getting disconnected. If you have been updated with DAE.bin than AP25 backups which are patched up with current AP25 replay data will fail to the normal AP25 challenges.

For the sake of try I recommend that you should clear the Cache.
    • You should press the Guide button on the controller and go for Settings and choose System settings.
    • Go for Storage or Memory.
    • Select the Storage device by using Y controller.
    • After select Clear System Cache.
    • After that select Yes when prompted.

After leering the entire thing I wanted to tell you that you should not play with the title updates if you are having Samsung. Could be the drive was not able to burn the game as needed or drive might not be working at all.

I was searching some of the forum and came to know that XGD3 backups with Lite on ihas driver flashed with the iextreme Maxburner firmware then you are supposed to get an issue. in order to fix the matter I purchased Lite-On ihas drive and flash with Maxburner firmware and after that burned the game by using verbatims only.

If none of the above mentioned solutions are did not seems to working than you should contact technical support team to get the further help.....