Thread: Will I need monster rig to run Battlefield 3 on ultra settings?

Will I need monster rig to run Battlefield 3 on ultra settings?

I wanted to know whether the rig recommended will allow to run the game into the ultra settings. People are saying that one should play the game with the medium settings. Well I wondering that most suitable will be Nvidia GTX580. But we would need couple of Nvidia GTX580 in SLI so that you can make the efficient usage of Frostbite 2 engine. Post your comments over here.

Re: Will I need monster rig to run Battlefield 3 on ultra settings?

People are saying that the specification for the game is seems to be quite high. If they are saying recommended specification that means it is high.

I won’t bother if there is need of 4 GTX 580 which is running at maxed out at the 1920x1080 at the 100 FPS average. I don’t have any issue if the game running fine on the 6950. I hope that there will be same fun as that of BF2.

According to me it is quite great when the game is pushing the PC hardware limit. This will give you some value to look forward into the future with the same game as you are going to upgrade the hardware of the computer. so there will be more reply value for the same. looking to play the game with highest settings from the beginning. Provide the information regarding the other games which are making use of Frostbite 2 engine

There are people who have installed the very expensive hardware on your computer so that they can play the game like Battlefield 3.

Right now I am having small monster and I am happy with the results of beta testing of the game. I played the game maxed out into beta at the resolution of 1920x1080 with the ultra settings, with turning off Vsync. Playing online I am getting 45-60fps with the 32 player map and wondering that there could be issue when playing the final product on my computer. as far as I know graphic card which are having 1gig vram would help you to run the game smoothly at 1080p.