Thread: Suggest me some good games upcoming in 2012

Suggest me some good games upcoming in 2012

While as new year have begin so for this year which are the games releasing this year. As I’m looking for some action and the strategy games so for this I would like to know that which are the games that are upcoming in the 2012. So do anyone have the idea about the upcoming games in the 2012. And according to you which are the games you are looking for to have this year.

Re: Suggest me some good games upcoming in 2012

I am really waiting the for the Hitman: Absolution to get release as I have already played all the versions of the hitman game previously and this time I expect the more action from this game. So guys who are hitman series lover then for them this time eidos are back with the hitman : absolute game. So for this game I will surely go with it.

I’m specially looking for the five games this year as the expectations are really high from this games:-

• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    • Gotham City Impostors
    • Max Payne 3
    • Prototype 2
    • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Yeh …even I’m too looking with the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game as its previous version of the game has really impressed me and all other gamers . So as a CS addicted I would wait for this game to get released and the rumors are spreading out that the game will be available in the march or april but as they have not officially announced the date, so have to wait for this. But definitely many of the gamers are waiting for this game to get released.

Do anyone know which are the other game releasing apart from this which are mentioned above, so that I get to know about the game coming up in the 2012. Is there any sport game like the rugby which was released this year and people really enjoyed playing with it. So is there any sport related games especially looking for the fifa to get release. So do anyone have the idea about the any of the sport game which is going to get release this year.

There are some of the sport games which will be releasing this year. Here are some of the sports game which will be releasing this year.

o FIFA Football
    o FIFA Street
    o Grand Slam Tennis 2
    o Major League Baseball 2K12
    o EA Sports NBA 2012
    o Cricket Life 1

And some of this games are releasing in the early 2012. So those who are looking for the sports games than some of the games like fifa football , cricket life 1 will be releasing early.

There are many games waiting to hit this year following are the list of the game you will get to play this year and there are many of the games which are on hit list since it has been announced.

1) BioShock Infinite
    2) Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    3) Resident Evil: Revelations
    4) The Last Guardian
    5) Dead or Alive 5
    6) Prototype 2
    7) WWE Brawl
    8) Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
    9) FIFA Football
    10) Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    11) Max Payne 3
    12) I Am Alive
    13) Gotham City Impostors
    14) The Sims 3: Showtime
    15) Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

According to me I have seen many games are upcoming this year but which one from it is really worth playing it. As I don’t like to play all the games and even everybody out here have got their own taste for playing the games. So seeing to this I want to say is that gamers will select mostly those which they have played previously or know about it.

While as new year have begin so for this year which are the games releasing this year. As I’m looking for some action and the strategy games so for this I would like to know that which are the games that are upcoming in the 2012. So do anyone have the idea about the upcoming games in the 2012. And according to you which are the games you are looking for to have this year.
    If you are looking for the arcade games then I think many of it are releasing this year comparatively to the previous year. And even I’m too interested in strategy games so as far as I know about this here are some of the list for the strategy games.

I. Oil Rush
    II. Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
    III. Crusader Kings II
    IV. King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame
    V. Warlock: Master of the Arcane

I’m waiting for the prototype 2 to get released as this games which I hev played previously was just awesum and the graphics were also really best. So I hope more good levels and more excitement this time for playing this game.

I have high expectations from the max payne 3 as this game is onr of the best game to be played. The main thing which I like the game more is due to the story line up and the levels in it is really best. The characters included are also very well made. So as I have played both the part of the game and really awaited to play the third part of the game. So those who haven’t played this game should try it playing it once.