Thread: these year which ps3 game are coming out?

these year which ps3 game are coming out?

hi, guys I love to play games on my ps3, I am addicted to it, i played most of the latest games and looking for new games so can anyone tell me which ps3 games are coming out this year.

Re: these year which ps3 game are coming out?

This year recently GTA 5 is getting released. And the trailer released that the game is set in los Santos, but there is no date of released is declared yet. But the game will be released for ps3 and XBOX 360.
    By watching trailer it has been assumed that the voice narrator in grand theft auto 5 is Ned Luke, also the protagonist is looking same as Ned Luke.

a new game all zombies must die is released this year and this game will be available for PC, PS3 and XBOX 360. There are four main characters are there in this game that are a gamer, a girl, a mad scientist and alien. This game is mix of weapons based arena combat and light RPG element. the zombies are brain eater, so all the hungry brain eater monster must die, the players can unlock new weapons, and new characters and new arenas.

Yap, the all zombies should die is awesome game I had watched preview last week and I liked it very much so I ordered it and I am Waiting for the game to come. The best part in this game is that the player can customize both characters and weapons.

I am waiting for twisted metal to release, the release date of this game is on 14th February2012, and about 16 players can play this game with a robust online system and battle through variety of favorite and new game mode.

Even I saw the preview of twisted metal and found this game very fantastic, this will be my first game of this year. There are also many other games coming out this year which jack and silent hill collection, tales of graces and tomb raider.

Out of all the other games that are going to releasing this year my favorite top ten game which are listed in ranks are:
    • Last of us
    • Grand theft auto 5
    • Tomb raider
    • Last guardian
    • Mass effect 3
    • Silent hill down pour
    • Final 13-2
    • Tales of graces
    • Jack and silent hill collection
    • Darksiders 2

Mass effect 3 and twisted metal are the only two games that I care for. And I will never go for game like grand theft auto 5 because I find this game similar to game like vice city thought whatever changes they may make.

There are also many other very interesting game I found that are: sly cooper4, Dust 514, Far cry 3, Agarest2. Which are going to release this year.