Thread: What are the most wanted features in GTA V

What are the most wanted features in GTA V

Hello friends, i wanted to know that what are the most wanted features in GTA V, i was thinking that there will be the planes to fly as it was in the San Andreas and also wanted to know that is there muti character gameplay in it which was not there in the earlier version. So what you think about it and if you have anything then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: What are the most wanted features in GTA V

You can check the trailer which the rockstar have released it, while viewing it you will be able to know the features and the other things which are been added in the game. I have seen the trailer and looking at that i think we can fly the planes in it.

Yes, watching the trailer you might get the rough idea about it and also you can figure that the area which is been covered is more, not only the san andreas but other also. I would like to have some thing in the game like destructible environments which is not possible to have it in the game, more vehicle types should have more modern type cars, varied pedestrian models, more land covered, more shops, activities, clothes to choose from different location when in freeroam. If all such thing are been added in it then it will be very nice and also the best to have it.

I would wish that the game will be made for the console, then it would be great and also it more fun to play, i think this should be the important feature to be added in it and many of the players will agree to it.