Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2012

which are the best application for sony ericsson w8 walkman phone?

Hey, guys I have bought sony ericsson w8 walkman phone and it?s my new and first android mobile so I don?t know what application do android have and android support so can anyone tell me what are the best application available for my sony ericsson w8.
Old 03-01-2012

Re: which are the best application for sony ericsson w8 walkman phone?

You can get barcode reader application; with these apps you can scan barcode of books, cd or other product then look at its price and reviews.
Old 03-01-2012

Check in android market there are many applications available in market it?s on you which one you finds the best for you or which one is useful to you.
Old 03-01-2012

Download bluff my call in my sony ericsson w8. This is the best application that you can install in your phone because bluff my call allows you to change your voice, appears callers id, you can also record your call, it support 7 language and have access number for 25 countries.
Old 03-01-2012

Which type of application do you want for your walkman w8 phone, as there are many android applications available in market for sony ericsson android phone.
Old 03-01-2012

There are many awesome games available for Sony Ericson such as 3d games, action games, adventure games, arcade games, board games, card games, puzzle games, racing games, sports games, strategy games etc? I have many games which are working very fabulous in my w8 walkman phone I thing you should download and see because some games are very irritating, useless and unplayable.
Old 03-01-2012

Thanks for every one suggestion I will try the apps which you have suggested to me. I can?t tell what application exact I want but I want some adventure and racing games, web browser, and some smart application which I can use to watch video on net such as YouTube, music player or you can also suggest me any application which you find best for your android phone.
Old 03-01-2012

If you are on skype then you can use skype application which is also available for your phone or if your on facebook there is also facebook apps with which you can access facebook by your mobile.
Old 03-01-2012

You can use Mozilla Firefox apps and opera mini 4 to use net on your walkman w8. Even I use this browser for my w8 which I found the best internet browser till now
Old 04-01-2012

There are many famous and very interesting games such as midtown, Yamaha unleash, extreme motor bike, rally pro, formula racing and battle ground which even I have in my sony ericssion w8 and you can easily it from android market. You can also get chat application such as nimbuzz and ebuddy by which you can chat through you mobile. There are many smart apps available in market.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,