Thread: which are the games that you will never play?

which are the games that you will never play?

Hi, guy’s can anyone tell which are the games that you will never play. It could be any game even its price is low. According to me the games that I will never play are Zumba Fitness, Kinectimals. There must be many people who like this games but these is my personal opinion.

Re: which are the games that you will never play?

I will never play super managerial brother game, two worlds.
    • Super managerial brother: I found this game very much boring because, in this game your brother is manger in a company and you get a job in his office and the game ends that the work piles so much that you can’t avoid actually doing some.
    • Two worlds: bought this game because I thought that this game must be similar to elder scrolls, but this game is slow and uninteresting.

• Golden eye: old classic game.
    • Indiana Jones and the staff of the kings: historic air craft game.
    • Titan project: Pity poor Ensemble
    • Any of James bond games: game is not as like movie

Identity crisis: I found this game is dam boring and this game was out in 2004. In this game there is a boy name known as emo. You have to mess with his hair, clothes, tattoo etc… and make punk.

i will never play these games:
    1. Dead Island
    2. Flight Simulators
    3. Battlefield
    4. Specially facebook games because I have seen many of my friend who are addicted to those game and spend lot at hour in playing and ignoring me.

Yap, even I will never play battlefield game because it’s not at all interesting and I would like to plat fps games instated of this game. And mafia because it’s similar to saint’s row and its dam boring.
    Two worlds I found this two world very much boring and very much slow. But the two world 2 is very much good than is first one which similar to fable 3.

i will never play battlefield games, any of wifi game because the objects are used in it, any facebooks games any final fantasy game and sports games. And other games are:
    1. Kinectimals
    2. Tony Hawk games
    3. Angry birds

The battlefield and call of duty game is dam funny game for me in this game the players hide and popup and shoot each other. And very poor attempt of creating something for modern warfare series.
    And any of Sims games I just can laugh on this game. Wasted my money on Kinectimals, and I will never play any of the sports games (fifa: very much not at all interesting very much boring and you will find nothing new even after playing for many )

I personally like call of duty. It’s youths rebellion. I will never play any of final fantast games, I stop playing it final fantasy 10 because I don’t have time and patients for this game.

The games that I will never play are any of racing and sports games because I find it boring and each stage are similar. I never play facebook games because it gives me and other player notification on my wall.
    I don’t know how any one cant like Sims I found Sims beast specially Sims 3 I have completed this game but still I like to play gain and gain

I don’t like any film series game and till now none of film series game had been success yet, sports and racing games because I have got bored by this genre long time ago and still there is nothing new in this genre. Sports games because I am not at all sports loving person, I found god of war game very much stupid game because you are getting continues instruction which button to press.