Thread: which are the top wii third party games?

which are the top wii third party games?

Hi guys can you tell me which are your favorite third party game (made by company other than Nintendo). My favorite game is monster hunter tri, the latest version of the game is monster hunter tri for Nintendo wii bring it’s brand for third party to audience.

Re: which are the top wii third party games?

I love world of goo. Even I have this game in my ipad, the game seems to destined for touch device but played great with mouse and better with wii mode. The direct touch on screen of the ipad is very much awesome.
    it is strange that it should come earlier because the boy 2D took the spot. The aim of this game is to get the globules of the goo. And like many other physics based puzzle gravity and other play come into play.

Yap, same here even my favorite game is world of goo. I like the idea of creating the large structure using ball of goo, and each level has different atmosphere.

For me the top wii third party games are:
    • Call of duty: black ops
    • Red steel 2
    • Golden eye 007
    • Dawn of discovery
    • Monster hunter tri
    • Rayman origins

According to me okami is the top wii third party game, this I a beautiful action adventure combine game. I am playing it since 4-5 years back and still play when I get time. I love the story which is related to old Japanese myths, legends and folklore. And the game play style which is really great which is mixture of action, platform and puzzle games.

Yes, even I will prefer to okami it’s a legend of the Zelda game from many years, okami is an excellent adventure game with an Japanese based historic classic story.

Even I feel that the okami is the top wii third party game. The art of this game is highly inspired by Japanese watercolor, wood carving art which is very much unique. I especially like the final stage of this game where the boss is a small fish with a huge sphere

My favorite wii third party games are:
    1. Little king story
    2. Rabbids go home
    3. Red steel 2
    4. Disney’s epic Mickey
    5. Trauma team
    6. Rune factory frontier
    7. My Sims agents

Even I think that the monster hunter is one of the best wii third party game. Monster hunter tri is the game in which there are best efforts of everyone involved, and very much popular in North America. The experience of paying the game in multiplayer is awesome, where the bunch of guys controls the player together. Not only the wii but the online experience is awesome. And it was fun to kill the bid bad beast.

my collection of games are not to big but I will go with no more heroes, I like this game because the video is looking very nice, the title it’s self is unique and it can be played in wii, ps3, and Xbox 360. it’s not like some other heroes game in this game the hero it’s self create a trouble. the no more heroes retain the same anime appearance of killer7.

I completed all these games and loved it a lot this following list is of rank of wii third party games:
    Call of duty.
    Okami
    Epic Mickey
    Residential Evil chronicles: residential 1
    Tomb raider anniversary.