Thread: GTA V announced by Rockstar Games

smile GTA V announced by Rockstar Games

I have played all the four versions of the Grand Theft Auto .It is really a great game developed by the Rockstar Games. I have heard that now the Rockstar has announced the Grand Theft Auto V? Is this true? I am so excited about this as the new GTAV would be full of fun to play and with advanced Graphics…. Does anybody here knows about the official announcement of this game? please help? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated…..

re: GTA V announced by Rockstar Games

Me too a big fan of the Grand Theft Auto. I too play this game a lot. But the last part of the Grand Theft Auto which was GTA IV was the worst which I have played till yet. There was not so much fun in playing this version. Yes you are right, that the Rockstar Games have announced the GTAV. I wish that this version will make us happy because it has written that it is Multi-player Confirmed…

ThumbsUp re: GTA V announced by Rockstar Games

I have never played this game yet and also I don’t too like this game too much…. But, I have seen on many forums that there is a general discussion about this game….. I don’t know the official release date about this game because I think it has not been declared yet. Hope this helps……

Sounds Good ……I had played the GTAIV and soon I saw this discussion….GTA rocks mann….
    I have also checked on the official site of the Rockstar Games and the release date is still to be announced guys.. I hope the new version brings up with lots of the entertainment while playing as it has been doing in all the previous versions. I wonder this will continue with the Los Angeles city again but with some other adventure…..
    Does anyone here knows what is the release date of this game? Waiting eagerly for the release date of this game….

I have always been a great fan of the GTA Vice city and the GTA San Andreas game. I was so happy when I heard that the Rockstar Games announced the GTAV. I am also waiting for the release date of this game. I think it would be releasing in the fall 2012… Come on guys we will be playing the new version of the GTA and that is GTAV…….Thanks Rockstar Games…..A Big fan of yours..
    Hope this helps….

I also think that the GTAV will be releasing in the fall 2012. The development work of the Game is over. I have too searched on the Internet for the release date of this game but every information I got about the release date is that it is soon to be announced….And as far as my knowledge is concerned about this game, the Grand Theft Auto V will be covering the city of the Los Santos and including the Mountains, Beachside areas, City areas.
    Hope This helps…………….

We should thank the Rockstar Games for publishing such a adventurous game for the users. I have played all the four parts and now I am waiting for the official release of the GTAV release date…. Does anyone here knows what the changes in this GTAV game???
    Any suggestions would help…...Thank you in advance for the answers ……

Re: GTA V announced by Rockstar Games

I am big fan of this game and I would like to share some information about this game. The release date of this game are still to be announced. All the development work is completed. The GTAV covers the Los Santos city with the mountain, beach and the city areas…The new changes is that this has been declared as the multi-player game. You have the freedom to the open world in a craziest way you can. This also includes the storytelling including the mission levels to play. This game mainly concentrate on the pursuit of the earning dollars in a new imagination located in the South California….
    Hope this was worthy suggestion……

Re: GTA V announced by Rockstar Games

Thank you so much for this suggestion guys……. It was really worthy information for me… I was not knowing that the GTAV would have this much interesting scenes and multi-player online gaming to play….Now just have to wait till the game releases officially…. Thanks Rockstar Games……