Thread: Top 5 action games for 2012

Top 5 action games for 2012

Ninja Gaiden 3

Ninja Gaiden 3 is been the action-adventure video game which is been developed Team Ninja and it is in the development for the PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360. It is been the next version of the Ninja Gaiden II. The game will be released on March 2012. It will be having the new feature in it which is the Ryu Hayabusa, it will be the main character in the game.

• Genre: Action
    • Publisher: Tecmo Koei
    • Developer: Team Ninja
    • Release Date: March 2012

Dead or Alive 5

Dead or Alive 5 is one of the best fighting video game, it is been developed by the Team Ninja. It is in the development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It will be the first installment to be released for the PlayStation 3. This is the next series of the Dead or Alive game.

• Genre: Fighting
    • Publisher: Tecmo Koei
    • Developer: Team Ninja
    • Release Date: 2012

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a console role-playing video game which is been developed by the Square Enix, it is been in the developement for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. Gran Pulse and Cocoon which were there in Final Fantasy XIII are return in Final Fantasy XIII-2. It is the second part of the Final Fantasy XIII. This game is been released for the players of Japan already.

• Genre: Role-playing
    • Publisher: Square Enix
    • Developer: Square Enix Product Development Division
    • Release Date: December 15, 2011 for Japan, January 31, 2012 for North America, February 2, 2012 for Australia, and February 3, 2012 for Europe.

Tekken tag tournament 2

Tekken tag tournament 2 is also an another fighting game which is been developed by the Namco Bandai Games and it is been mainly made for the Arcade, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 platforms. Already the Arcade version is been available for the players in the Japan and for the rest it is coming soon. All the 42 playable characters in the game are from Tekken 6 along with the Jinpachi Mishima from Tekken 5.

• Genre: Fighting
    • Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
    • Developer: Namco Bandai Games
    • Release Date: Arcade version for the North America is 2012 and PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 will be avaiable during Holidays of 2012 internationally.

Asura’s Wrath

Asura’s Wrathis an upcoming action video game which is been developed by the CyberConnect2 and Capcom. It is been under the development for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 platforms and it will mainly available for the Japan and North America. The player can control Asura, even during cinematic sequences, directly affecting the gameplay. It is hardly far bar to get it.

• Genre: Action
    • Publisher: Capcom
    • Developer: CyberConnect2
    • Release Date: February 2012

Re: Top 5 action games for 2012

I am mainly waiting for the Dead or Alive 5, it is been long time that it is coming for the XBOX 360, i have last played the Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 which was been released in the year 2006, after that they have not release a game for the XBOX 360, so thanks for the information and the list of the games which are been coming.

Re: Top 5 action games for 2012

The Max Payne 3 is the best game and i have played the earlier series i was in love with the game, so i eagerly waiting for it, i will do the pre-order of the game. The list which you have shared, in that i will go for the Dead or Alive 5 game, it is the game which is been coming after a very long time.