Thread: PES 2012 unable to start on intel HD 3000 graphic card.

PES 2012 unable to start on intel HD 3000 graphic card.

Hey I am facing a problem while starting PES 2012. Recently I bought this game from my friend. But when I installed the game it showed me an error message. I have an intel HD 3000 graphic card installed in my pc with 386 vRAM. Whenever I go on to play the game it says that I just have 64 vRAM left which is extremely impossible as I mentioned my pc’s vRAM size above. Please help me out, what could be the problem. Is there any problem with the game or else the problem lies in my system?

Re: PES 2012 unable to start on intel HD 3000 graphic card.

Me too facing the same problem my friend. But not with PES 2012, the problem comes when i start Football Manager 2012. Whenever I go on to start the game it says that the game is unable to launch. I just guessed that the problem may lie in the graphic card and I was right. The problem was with my nvidia geforce gt 525m. I bought this graphic card 4 months ago and everything worked fine. In fact it supported almost every games comfortably which were compatible with the graphic card. But when it came to Football Manager 2012, it failed to start up the game. My craze for this game made me to buy the latest version of intel graphic card i.e. intel GMA 950. And now I enjoy FM 2012.

As mentioned above the problem may lie in your graphic card. Maybe your graphic card is unable to support this game. Or maybe PES 2012 is only supported by limited version of graphic cards. Nothing can be said as we all know that PES 2012 is the newly launched game so it is possible for this game to be supported by certain limited graphic drivers. You need to do some research I guess. You can consult the game shop retailer or any of the gamer who have some idea about this game and its compatibility.

I don’t think I need to consult any retailer or need to go any shop for the compatibility information regarding this game. The problem is not with the graphic driver because everything is clearly mentioned in the catalog of this game. And I followed all the instruction till now. Its clearly mentioned that it is compatible with the driver I am using right now. The problem must be with the system as I said that everything works fine but when I came to start the game the vRAM gets occupied or we can say that the game says that the vRAM is almost full. Need some appropriate solution or some advice?

Did you check your RAM space? Simply go and check out your shared RAM space size. May be your RAM is full. Or you can also say that the game is detecting it with almost full utilization which can be said that the fault lies in the game. If the problem is really with the RAM then contact the service center and ask them to suggest you of how to increase the RAM size. And if the problem is with the game then you need to contact the game designer or any expert adviser.

PES 2012 detects the graphic memory incorrectly. Even I have PES 2012 with me. The graphic memory on the system with the integrated graphics is faultily detected by this game. The amount of memory which is already been used on integrated graphic at the time of booting for the drivers for the internal purpose is very small. And this game is unable to understand it and its actually thinking that there is just 64 vRAM left in your memory, whereas you know that it’s not the fact. And for the solution I would say that just forget this game for a time period till the developer of the game provide us with some appropriate solution. It’s because they have not yet came up with any remedy. The same problem lies with GTA IV.