Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-2011

World of Warcraft crashes with Mac OS X 10.6.8

Hi friends I am facing problem with the World of Warcraft game in my computer. In my computer I have Mac OS X 10.6.8 operating system and whenever I start playing World of warcarft game in my computer at that time it crashes, this problem has started suddenly. Please help me to fix this issue?
Old 31-12-2011

Re: World of Warcraft crashes with Mac OS X 10.6.8

Are you getting this problem with all the games in your computer or you are facing this problem with WOW game only. If this problem occurs with all the game in your system then there might be problem with your system only and if this problem occurs with the World of warcraft game then you have to first remove World of warcraft from your computer and after removing the World of warcraft game you have to restart the system and then you have to install the World of warcraft game in your computer and after installing the World of warcraft in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not .
Old 02-01-2012

Re: World of Warcraft crashes with Mac OS X 10.6.8

Thank you for help. I have read your solution and then I have uninstalled the World of warcraft game from my system and after that I have reinstalled the World of warcraft and after reinstalling the World of warcraft game my problem get solved. Now game is not crashing.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,