Thread: New game + and mission is available in the DLC for ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

New game + and mission is available in the DLC for ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

Hi friends recently I got the DLC for the game ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’ so I am very much excited about for the new thing to see for this game. I have heard something about the new areas and the other hidden feature is available there in this DLC, is that true? Have you guys have seen such thing in this DLC. So if you have any ideas for the hidden items or any other thing available in this DLC then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks.

Re: New game + and mission is available in the DLC for ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

Even I have also heard about the same thing about the Bloodbath DLC, that after finishing the game you will get the access to the cave area. This can be done with any of the fast travel map, however you can have the direct access to your storage and you just have to play this game with your skills. And also the vendor sells bullets for all your guns.