Thread: How to use code to get free ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena ‘

How to use code to get free ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena ‘

I have pre-ordered the game ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena ‘, so I have received the code for bloodbath. So recently I was trying to get this ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’ for free but however I fail to do. Inspite I have try several thing but still not success, o I just want to know is there any steps or the way you guys know to make the use of code to get the free ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: How to use code to get free ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena ‘

According to my information the main thing that depends for the use of this code to get the ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena ‘ is that for which media you are trying to have this game.
    • So if you are trying to have this game for PC, then you have to use this free code there on the Steam
    • And if you are trying to have this game for the PS3 version, then you have to make the use of this code there on the PSN.

May this will works.

I have used this code for getting the game for my PS 3, so I have just make the use of this code there in the PSN and after that I received the DLC for this game, so with the help of the DLC and with the code I get the game Dead Island Bloodbath Arena.

According to my information you just try this thing may it will work to get these game, so the first thing you have to do is to get connect to the PSN and then you will see the presence of the Textfield on the main page of the PSN. So there you have to input the code that you have received for the game at the time of pre-order. So after this you have to submit the information, so after this you will get this game available to play on your PS 3.

This is simple to have this game if you want it for the steam, so for that you just have to visit the Steam official site and search for this game, and then you have to place the code that you have received at the preorder. And then you have to unlock these game with the help of the redeem code, then it says its unlocked so you can download it.

This is simple to have this game as like the others game. There is the need to make the proper input of the code there in the proper location, and then with the help of the instruction you can have this game.

There is the need to use the code at the time of the activation of the DLC for the game. So you can have the free DLC activation for this game at the Steam and there on the PSN. So at the time when you are going for the activation of the code or making use of this code, make sure that you have to use the proper and the correct input for this code there on the appropriate fields where it require to make the input of this code.