Thread: Has anyone got Red Hot Blade Mod for Bloodbath Arena

Has anyone got Red Hot Blade Mod for Bloodbath Arena

Hi friends recently while updating the existing game ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’ with the latest DLC, I have seen many of the new changes in this game. So there I have seen lots of the good changes in this game. There are the collection of the good features are included in this game after the update. But still I have not seen the Red Hot Blade Mod in the part if this DLC, and not even in this game. So I am confused about this Blade Mod. So I just want to know whether it is available or it is not. If yes then when it will be include for this game. So if you guys have any ideas or any of the suggestion then please let me know. Maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink

Re: Has anyone got Red Hot Blade Mod for Bloodbath Arena

According to my information the thing that I have seen in the First Bloodbath Arena of the blueprint, so this is the basic thing that has to be including in the other Bloodbath Arena and also there are the chances for having the Shock Bomb with the other collection. So there are the presences of the Red Hot Blade Mod in the DLC of the Bloodbath Arena.

Even I was also confused about the presence of the Hot Blade Mod in the DLC of the Bloodbath Arena, so I have search for this from the various links and also from the official site, so while searching for these solution I have seen one videos where I have seen the presence of this Hot Blade Mod in the DLC. So there are the presences of this Hot Blade Mod in the DLC for this game. So play this game with the best skills and then you will get these Hot Blade Mod, I think it is hidden somewhere in this game, and we have to find it.

According to my information I have seen the presence of this Shock bomb in the easy Arena, so there is the presence of this Shock bomb in the Arena. So you just have to make the search for this Shock bomb in this easy Arena. You will sure going to find this Shock bomb.

As I have seen that this shock bomb is present in this game, in the previous game before the DLC and also there in the DLC of this game. because I am been using the shock bomb before dlc.

Hey i have seen the various collection of the Mods in this game, so the Mods that i have seen in this game is as follow

Looby - Red Hot Blade
    Arena A - Tesla Bomb Knife
    Arena B - Stun Bomb
    Arena C -Poison Bomb
    Arena D - Shock Bomb

So the Mod Red Hot Blade can be found there in the Looby
    and to know what you have to do there at this Mod you can visit this
    How to get Mods in Dead Island Bloodbath Arena

may this will help you out.