Thread: How to view stats in Bloodbath Arena

How to view stats in Bloodbath Arena

Hi friends, recently I have bought the game ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’, so I am very much excited about this game there are many of the features I have seen in this game which is quite interesting. There are the collections of the best features I have seen in this game; as I am new to this game I don’t have that much of information about the game and its features. So I just want to know more about this game, the main thing that I want to know is about how to view the stats in this game. I have try many thing but still not able to view the stats. So if you guys have any of the information or the suggestion for this thing, then please let me know. Your reply is appreciated.

Re: How to view stats in Bloodbath Arena

According to my information, as you enter the arena there appear as "Press "???", as if you press ‘???’ You will able to view the stats of the game. So this is one of the tab that are present in this game, you just have to click on that option whenever you want to see the stats of the game.

I have made use of that, but however it fails to work. When I press that it’s not working, so any other idea for stats view?

I have made use of that, but however it fails to work. When I press that it’s not working, so any other idea for stats view?
    I think you have to remove any of the mods, which mess up with the inputs. Because some of the time this mods is responsible for this thing. So may be after the removal of the mods this thing will work, so you just try this may it will help you out.

You can try to make the use of the arena door, or you can also make the use of this thing that you have to remove any of the mod, may it will work for these condition. So if you have this then try the removal of the mods because I have seen that it‘s work for view the stats of this game.

This thing is not available there in the Steam Mode, so there is the alternate thing that you can make the use of the "Dead Island helper" tool to fix the FOV, so you just have to remove that and make the verification for the game cache. And also these things are freely available there for these game users. And also there may be the option available for this purpose; still I have not seen this thing in this game. so maybe it is a kind of the bugs or the glitch there present in this game.

I have played this game thrice the day; there I have seen only the best of the features in this game. There are many of the good things in this game. So I have still not seen any of the bugs or the problems in this game, so finally I just want to say if you are having any of the issue for viewing the stats in this game than make the backup of your save games, and after that delete the whole game. Then re-download it over again. This may be helpful for this issue.

As I have seen in this game to view any of the thing in this game related to the stats, there is the need for the player to make the removal of the mods will help of this thing in this game, there are the chance for the stats to view.