Thread: How to get the Bloodbath Arena achievements in ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

How to get the Bloodbath Arena achievements in ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

Hi friends recently I have heard about the DLC for the game ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’. So I am very much excited about to get the achievement that are present in this DLC, so I just want to know more about the Bloodbath Arena achievements and how to get the achievement and the other thing that are included in this DLC for this game. So if you guys have any of the information then please does the reply. Any of the reply and the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to get the Bloodbath Arena achievements in ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

There is the presence of the 10 achievements among other things in the DLC for this game. This DLC is available for both Xbox-360 and PS 3, so to have this achievement you just have to visit the official site of the game and then from there you will get the DLC for this game. However this DLC have much of the new addition that can be used in this game.

Re: How to get the Bloodbath Arena achievements in ‘Dead Island Bloodbath Arena’

The achievement is not available for the steam player and also for the PC game; this DLC is still released for the Xbox and for the PS 3.

So if you have this game for your Xbox and for your PS 3, then you can have this DLC and make the updating of the thing that is present in this game.

So you can have this DLC then ypou have to pre-order this DLC from the official link.

According to my suggestion the thing that I have seen in this game is really interesting, there are the combination of the best graphics and the animation which make this game good for the players to play. There is the combination of the items and the weapons are present in this game, which can be used to play this game. So this is the best of the Deep Silver that they are releasing the DLC for the Bloodbath Arena, which have the collection of the new Arena and the other thing for this game. So you just have this DLC and then enjoy the new features for this game.

I just want to know whether this DLC for this game is available there for the Steam, if it is available then what are the new feature will be present in this DLC for the Steam. Thanks for any suggestion

I just want to know whether this DLC for this game is available there for the Steam, if it is available then what are the new feature will be present in this DLC for the Steam. Thanks for any suggestion
    still this DLC is not available there for the Steam user, because these DLC is only available for the Xbox 360 and for the PS 3 users only. so if you want to know more about the DLC then you can visit the site for the Techland. So finally i just want to suggest that this DLC is not available for the steam

To have the Bloodbath Arena achievements, you have to get the latest DLC of this game. So in this DLC you will get the additional achievement for this game. There are the collection of the good thing and the extra addition of the items and the presence of the additional zombies there in the game. So if you want to have this DLC, so you can have this DLC for the PS 3 and for the Xbox 360.