Thread: Battlefield 3 with Intel HD Graphics

Battlefield 3 with Intel HD Graphics

I just tested the battlefield 3 with Intel HD Graphics, but getting very slow fps around 7-15, I doubt you can play! I have the error message when starting Battlefield 3: "Can not create D3D device for version 10.0 on" Intel HD graphics Adapter. This problem occur because of the graphics processor is not compatible with the minimum required version of DirectX. I have two graphics cards on my laptop, a GeForce GT325M and INTEL HD Graphics with 1.7 GB of memory.

Re: Battlefield 3 with Intel HD Graphics

the GT325 is really very low! Then the HD graphics is useless for gaming, it's a chipset incorporated into the motherboard. Then you have Direct X version? the message indicates that you do not have good direct X.

I have exactly the same problem following the change of my graphics card. I have not yet permanent solution but I found the problem. the problem is direct 3d acceleration that turns off when you restart the PC. Do a "dxdiag" and look in display at the bottom there are the feature you must have directx d3d parameter unavailable or disabled. The only solution I found is to re-install the drivers for the graphics card without rebooting the PC and the famous setting d3d reset on and the game works.

I bought a window 7 in August so I did the dxdiag, d3d functions are enabled and I installed DirectX11 on the computer. my graphics card is an ATI Radeon 3000 graphics. I am interested in any suggestions.

First, your game is not compatible with Windows XP (due to the generation of directx supported by Windows XP). Second, you need a graphics card not older than the last two generations. That is, a compatible graphics card directx 10 or 11 but not 9. Third, if your graphics card is good generation, it must be powerful enough and in addition it is very important that your directx is up to date. (You must download the update of your directx compatible with your graphics card. Directx Either 10 or 11.)

Put your computer up to date with Windows Update, it is very important. The latter can download some tools for your graphics card beyond what OP suggested above. I wish you a good luck, the computer is cracking heads but once these concerns addressed. These procedures are valid for almost all games.

I was able to run the game but now another problem arises. The graphics options are too bad for my card. So I tried the options to switch to minimum graphics. The problem is that I can not leave the first age of the options, the mouse can not click on the arrow and the other parameters do not allow to access it either. The problem may be of high quality graphics that makes buger my mouse? If so, is there another way to change the quality without going through the game options?

The problem is Nvidia Optimus, the game enters the intel graphics chipset, not the gt325m. You must just go in the properties of Optimus (Control Panel), and associate BF3.exe with the right card.

I have exactly the same problem except that I have in my graphics card "Mobile Intel (R) Series Express Chipset Family". I searched on the internet and I found nothing. And I do not know how to associate a BF3.exe to my card.

On the desktop you do right click and just go to NVIDIA Control Panel. Then you go to manage 3d setting and program setting, where you Select the game from the bar and you follow the directions that you get to associate the game with the nvidia card, not the overall use.