Thread: how to beat the Owl Hag in "In Little King's Story"

how to beat the Owl Hag in "In Little King's Story"

Hi guys I like to play little king’s story game and can anyone please tell me how can I beat owl hag in in little king’s story? Because I tried to play this stage many time. But I was even unable to touch the owl hag as she is on the top of the poles and attacks with the summoning owl. Guys please help me.

re: how to beat the Owl Hag in "In Little King's Story"

Have same problem, stuck in owl forest stage and unable to unlock gourmet town. Defeating owl hag is nearly impossible to me because she don’t come down and attacks from the top of tree so my people can’t beat her from ground.

Destroy the piles so that the owl hag fall on the ground has no place to land other than ground. You also get little time to beat owl hag when she falls on the ground.

The owl hag is guardian of owl forest stage. The owl hag disappears and reaches to the top of the trees, poles and also at the place where you can’t reach her. You should knock down all the pole on which she is standing while you are doing this she will attack you with summoning owls for about 5 seconds . and when you knock the pole on while she is in the top she will fall down and she will be confuse for some time and you will get chance to attack her.
    And once you knock down all the totem poles there will be no choice than appearing on the ground for her. And once she is on the ground you can easily defeat her.

These fight tests your ability of multitasking. As the battle starts start destroying all the totem poles with bombarding with hunters, arrows but wait till the owl hag appears on the top of that pole. And after destroying the poles she will be fall on the ground. Once she in the ground attacks her. Continue this procedure and you will defeat her

Some royal guard that you should take to defeat owl hag. Those are soldiers, lumberjacks to knock down totem poles and animal hunters to shoot the owl hag when she is reachable and knock totem poles.

re: how to beat the Owl Hag in

Thanks for your suggestion guys, I Defeated owl hag and the forest turned into Gourmet town In town I can build culinary academy and more citizen housing. And also I got 2 treasures worth 3000000 boll each.