Thread: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena not starting after dlc install

Dead Island Bloodbath Arena not starting after dlc install

I have installed the DLC without any problem but after doing that when I tried to launch the game then it was not able to start. It just shows me the message as "Steam launching dead island" and it keeps on this message only and did nothing. I have to close that from the control panel. I dont know that what is the problem with this and how that can be solved. So I am placing this issues over here with the hope that someone will provide me any good solution for this. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Dead Island Bloodbath Arena not starting after dlc install

There is one simple thing that you can try with this. What you will have to do is, as you have already done with the dlc installation then you must clear the cache once and then restart the computer. See if you are getting the same problem again or not. This is not 100 % guaranteed that it will work for you but this is worth to try once.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    There is one simple thing that you can try with this. What you will have to do is, as you have already done with the dlc installation then you must clear the cache once and then restart the computer. See if you are getting the same problem again or not. This is not 100 % guaranteed that it will work for you but this is worth to try once.
    Thank you so much for your reply but I have already tried with this earlier and this does not worked for me. I think that there is something wrong with the DLC that is causing this issue.

Ok, then it will be better for you if you can contact to the developer and they will troubleshoot this problem in better way. This is the only thing that I can suggest you for this.