Thread: Instructions to play Dead Island Bloodbath Arena

Instructions to play Dead Island Bloodbath Arena

When I went online then I found that the Dead Island was updated with the Arena unlocked but I am not able to understand that how can I select to play. I was looking for some guides for the instructions but that was not helpful to me and so I decided to ask this over here. If you are having any idea that how this can be dome then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Instructions to play Dead Island Bloodbath Arena

Once you download the DLC to access the arenas then it will be sufficient to use a lot of fast travel maps dotted around the island and teleport at the area known as the Bloodbath Arena. This is similar to the short introductory movie where you will be in a large hangar, which will act as a "waiting room". Here you can stock up at a special vendor, modify, repair or upgrade weapons on a work table and look for other people to play with, just like in the single player campaign.

As the challenge offered by the DLC may initially seem low. If you play the DLC alone (choice definitely not recommended) or with a number of companions under 3, will be good to keep in mind that the number of zombies and their savagery will not diminish, making it appropriate in these cases so you should choose arenas Easy and Normal. This will be interesting to note how much this DLC might entice those who are looking for a little 'fast leveling. A few rounds in each arena will be sufficient to amass large quantities of experience and money. Last note is that instead of optimization, how to fight against massive waves of zombies that offers a very respectable performance.

Here are some of the tips that I wish to put in front of you.
    • Bloodbath Arena is a DLC that will immerse you in four arenas in varying difficulty.
    • The goal is to survive the waves of zombies at you progress, will become increasingly difficult (number of enemies, levels, enemies, enemy types).
    • The arena is accessible via the fast travel map, select "lobby of the arena" to start the DLC.

Survival is one of the most important part in the game and so I want to give you some Survival Tips:
    • Care Toolkit: buy up previously before each arena, you can recover some of the bodies of your enemies.
    • Firearms and ammunition: this is your best defense against Kamikaze (zombies that explode on contact).
    • Silver: to repair your weapons between two waves (you also retrieve the body of your enemies).
    • Coop: The DLC is easier to finish in co-op, in fact the number of enemies does not change depending on the number of players.
    • Choice of the Arena: Arena A (Easy) is ideal for making almost all of the DLC trophies.

Dead to Iceland with the DLC is a new challenges for the singleplayer and the multiplayer. This remain in suspended animation sections include four new cards to the players, where they must fend off wave after wave of zombies. Also it comes with an extension of a fresh weapon into play. This is known as "Brain Wave Bomb" or "brain waves-bomb". I can already guess that this is a strange device with a lot of potential.

Bloodbath Arena is giving the fresh mode with its new game and with that we will be able to play against the waves of zombies. This will be available for the solo as well as the cooperative play. We will also get the Brain Wave Bomb as the new weapon.

You can play the game at any time using the "fast travel" and you can use all the main objects collected in the adventure. It has also included a new weapon, a grenade sonic especially useful when the pressure around us is beginning to be particularly high, were then implemented well in global rankings of the best "survivor", but for now the main difficulty lies in finding companions.

I think that you are asking for some tips to play the game. Just don't think about that and start playing the game. As you get experience with the game then you will automatically get your own way to play that.