Thread: Dead Island BloodBath Arena unable to start

Dead Island BloodBath Arena unable to start

i played the game BloodBath Arena and was great playing it. OK, considering the game i would like to say that there were no bugs found in my case except for some few. so i am unable to launch the dlc.at the time of traveling to resort and then entering the arena lobby, there is a loading time for few seconds and then its crashing to main menu. what would be the actual cause behind this. i don't know about it. please help me in thsi issue as i want to continue further.

re: Dead Island BloodBath Arena unable to start

the first thing you should do is that you should unlock the dlc. this could be your problem relating with. OK, if you are still persisting with the problem then , according to me you should make a verification of your cache and the other reason may be by trying to remove any mods that you contain. i suppose after trying this you will have your problem resolved.

I was of the similar problem and i think as you are having crashing problem you need to make a re installation of the game and will definitely help in your issue. try by this as i did and it worked in my case. hope it works in your case also.

there could be also other problems relating to it. i think you should make the verification of your cache and you may seem to appear some hint or clue for the game. or possibly after this your problem may be solved. if the problem persists and the crashing occurs second time it may be that your game got corrupted or you have installed a corrupt file . there are also situations where you have gone missing files for your game and this is tending to crash twice.

actually the issue arises when there is operating system getting corrupt. with this the program gets to crash and the same may be occurring with your game. try to format the operating system and make a proper install of updated anti virus. i think after trying out all the options mentioned , you will have no difficulty not only in this game but also in other games.

Re: Dead Island BloodBath Arena unable to start

hey thanks for your valuable solution as i then re installed it and the game seemed to work well. i was having some type of malware program which was blocking the game to play after it was solved everything worked well in my case, so first i tested the setup file in my friends computer and then it was working fine in it so the due problem was with my PC and suspected that a program was blocking it. i then made a scan and worked fine in my case.