Thread: How to get Airfield Landing Credit in Wings of Prey

How to get Airfield Landing Credit in Wings of Prey

I like to play the game ‘Wings of Prey’ most of the time, because there are the best thing I have seen in this game. The game is very much impressive and good. There are many of the features and the game mode that is good to play, so recently playing this game I am stuck at one of the mission. Those in the secondary mission I fail to get land and get credit, so inspite I try this thing several time I fail to find any credit for landing at the airfield. So I am very much confused for what I am doing wrong here. So if you guys have any of the information or the suggestion for how to get the Airfield Landing Credit then please let me know.

Re: How to get Airfield Landing Credit in Wings of Prey

According to my information, I think you are missing to turn off the engine when you are reaching at that landing. So there is the need for landing at the airfield, and after that turn off the engine. So turning off the engine will make sure that you have landed there at that location. So may be this timer you will get the Airfield Landing Credit in Wings of Prey.

According to my experience, you just have to stop in the middle of the airfield, so wait till you hear a ding, so after hearing the ding press the escape and click for the next mission.

According to my information I have still not seen such thing in this game, I have play this game and still I have get the entire thing that I have to get while playing this game, so maybe you are missing something. So the best is to restart the game and play that mission once again and this time plays this game with the good skills to complete the mission, so with the help of the best skills complete the mission and then landing at the airfield, to get the Credit.

There are the needs for the player to play this game with the good skills ad without losing any of the missions he has to reach upto the secondary missions. There you have to land and there is possible to get the credit.