Thread: Not able to play online because Yuplay login is not working for ‘Wings of Prey’

Not able to play online because Yuplay login is not working for ‘Wings of Prey’

Recently I was trying to play this game connecting Online, so at starting it shows that it was connecting to the YuPlay, but after some time the YuPlay asked me for logon.
    So I have tried many times but every time the YuPlay showing the message for me to logon. So I am quite confused why this thing happens. So I just want to connect to online and to play this game, so what should I do? Why the YuPlay showing the message for me to logon?

So if you guys have any ideas then please let me know. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Not able to play online because Yuplay login is not working for ‘Wings of Prey’

According to my information you should use your correct password and email to get connects with the YuPlay. And beside this you have to make use of the cd-key that were given you by the Steam. So make sure that the Steam cd-key will be the same and correctly input.

Re: Not able to play online because Yuplay login is not working for ‘Wings of Prey’

I think this game required the third party based activation on the third party website or client to get activate and to play online mode.

As per my suggestion the first thing that you have to do is that you have to activate this game, so to activate you have to visit the yuplay website. After visiting you have to search for the game activation option just under the buy logo on the yuplay website. So there you can activate this game to play as the online mode. And also without activation it is not possible to play this game on the yuplay website.

Hey I have logon to the yuplay website, but the thing that I have seen there is that I have only logon once, the next time when I try to get logon to the yuplay. I fail to do this, so I don’t know why this thing happens. Is there any idea, why this problem happens? Any ideas for this issue.

Hey I have logon to the yuplay website, but the thing that I have seen there is that I have only logon once, the next time when I try to get logon to the yuplay. I fail to do this, so I don’t know why this thing happens. Is there any idea, why this problem happens? Any ideas for this issue.
    There may be the chances that you have to box with the steam key some bigger, and also this thing happens that you have given the complete key from steam in the activator. So first make the verification for this thing and then try to get logon once more. And make sure that not to put the improper key in the field given there in the steam activator.

According to my information you just make the verification that whether your login on the Yuplay site is showing there on your Steam purchases. So make sure that it must be there in the list of the Steam.

I think that may be the server were down, when you are trying to get connect to the Yuplay site, so whenever this thing happen you just wait for some of the time and then after some of the time try again to get the logon. This is common issue due to the network connection, and tries to get logon to the Yuplay site with the help of your correct id and password.

There is the need for the activation of this game on the Yuplay site, with the help of the key that you have get from the steam, so make the use of that key properly at the proper place and then play the game. And enjoy the game. And if the STeam CD key code that you have, is not working properly or you are getting the error message for the "wrong activation Code" then you have to contact the customer care support.

The thing that you have to verify is that whether you have the account on the Yuplay site or not, if not then you have to create the account there n the Yuplay site. After that see whether you are using the correct username and password, there in the fields. And also make sure that you have to make use of the quality net connection.